New?

3rd P. O. V

You woke up to the sound of a lock getting unlocked.

Then you open your eyes when you heard a sound of creaking. A bright light hit your eyes and you closes them again. It burns.

"Come now, hopp out." A male voice said as you open your eyes once again.

You find a guy wearing a bird mask staring down at you and you got up. You hopped out of the...coffin. You didn't react much and kept your poker face.

You move your hand to your head and felt a fabric covering your head. You then noticed your arms was covered by some kind of unfamiliar fabric. You eventually realized that you were wearing a robe.

'...Where am I?' You thought as you look around the unfamiliar room you are in.

You find many people standing there with the same robe you're wearing.

You stay behind a guy with light green hair and pull your hood to cover more. Then the same bird guy went closer to the mirror in the middle of the room.

"Let the entrance ceremony begin! First of all, hello everyone. I am headmaster Crowley. I would like to say, congratulations to the new students for being chosen by the dark mirror. Now, I would like every one of the new students to stand before the dark mirror." Said the guy with bird mask as he called out to one of the students. "The dark mirror will decide which dorm you're in."

You pay no attention to the ceremony and play with your robe. You think to yourself, 'Why am I here?'. You began to memorize. All you remember was, you were lying on your bed, reading away. And the last thing you do before going to sleep, is playing some music in your room. And when you wake up, you find yourself in a coffin and you find yourself in a very unfamiliar place.

'Odd.' You said in your mind.

"You." You perked up when someone touches you. You look up and find a redhead staring at you. "It's your turn." You nodded.

You walked up to the said Mirror.

"State thy name." Said the person in the mirror. Whoever it is.

"Y/N L/N." You whisper to it.

"..." A moment of silence filled the room. The Mirror kept quiet for a good 5 minutes straight. Then, it finally said, "Heartslabyul."

You nodded and went back to the redhead who was waving his hand. "Heartslabyul?" He asked. You nodded in return. "Stay in this line." You nodded once again and stay at the far end of the said line. You noticed that the bird guy is gone but that doesn't bother you.

"Is that all for the new student dorm assignments? Listen up, new students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head." The redhead said as you kept your head low.

You blocked out any sound that can be heard and closes your eyes. Suddenly, someone barges in, ruining your mood.

"Not at all!" Said the bird guy and walked in with a figure following him closely behind. You noticed a cat in his hand.

"Cat..." You admire cat(example).

"I cannot believe you all. We were missing one new student, so I went to find them. You are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon, step in front of the Dark Mirror." The bird guy sighed and usher the figure closer to the mirror.

At this point, you didn't pay attention to the scene before you. But instead, focus on the cat in the bird guy's hand who was about to break free.

"Mghmgh... Pah! Then I'll take their place!" It finally break free.