Exam, anemone and strange man with horns

3rd P. O. V

"Time is up, you dogs minus Y/N. Put your pens down obediently, and pass your answer sheets forward." The boys in the class eyed you and said, "Favouritism."

"That concludes all of the written exams for this class."

"YAAAAYYY!!!"

The students got up from their seat but was stopped by Crewel. "Sit! It's still too early to celebrate. All the bad boys that will get failing marks will be taking remedial classes over Christmas break. I will whip you into shape, so be ready. Class dismissed."

You and Yuu's gang walked out of the classroom as they started a conversation.

You told them you'll return back to your dorm and left them behind.

🔹

"Okay, okay, soooo, you telling us, that we'll be performing for Len's cousin on his birthday?" Robyn asked from the other line with a hint of excitement.

You nodded. "That's exactly what I tell you."

Robyn squealed. "I can't wait!!"

"So what song should we sing?" Asked by the blue haired girl and you smile. "I already prepared that."

🔹

"A new song? You made this yourself?" Emeryville asked you and you nodded.

"Why did you sound so surprised? This Y/N we're talking about." Adelaide gave her a poker face as Marlayne laugh.

"I'll send the lyrics in the group chat. Make sure to check later." You remind as they obliged.

"Roger that."

"I'll leave now."

You ended the call and at the same time, someone knock on your door.

"Come in." You said as the door open, revealing Cater with his guitar. "I'm here for my daily hang out with my most fav junior of all time~ and my future wife." Cater came running to you and greet you with a hug. He kissed your cheek.

"I'm not your future wife, Cater-senpai. Should we start now?"

"Oh, yes please~"

If you dunno, Cater started learning with you to improve his skill and also, cuz he wanted to spend time with you.

🔹

"That was fun! See you later, Y/N!" Cater says after waving goodbye to you and you nodded.

You tidy your bed and desk and get ready to head to your dreamland.

🔹

One week after the exam, you and your band have been performing throughout the whole week and it was a success.

Almost all boys from this school knows you because before you even enrolled into this school, you're already popular as you and your band reached the most popular music tournament for bands, Feara Fes! And win against the other competitors, which made your popularity skyrocket.

After your performance at the Magift tournament day, they been following you. Not stalking kind, it was more of a fan kind then they'll leave you.

"Y/N!" You heard the unfamiliar voice and you stopped.

You turned around. It was one of the seniors.