Lilia's Birthday 🎆🎉

3rd P. O. V

You were told from Malleus to pick up Lilia so you quickly made your way to lilia's room as he's getting ready for his birthday party.

When you arrived, you softly knock on the door and he answered with, "Come in."

You open the door and peek inside only to find Lilia fixing his cap. When he saw you, he wave his hand and usher you in.

"Did Malleus told you to get me?"

You nodded.

"Be there but could you help me with something?" You tilted your head and then started nodding. Lilia took a nail polish and hand it to you. "Can you help me with these?" You nodded once again, not speaking, only moving.

Lilia sat down in his bed with a childish grin, happy he gets to be with his crush alone.

You hold out your hand and Lilia place his hand on yours then you started working. Silently that is. You didn't mind the silence but Lilia sure doesn't like it so he started striking a conversation with you.

You spoke a lil whenever he asked you a question but over time, he just stares at you or poking your face which you simply ignore or you just didn't mind.

"Done. Let's go now."

"Can you hold my hand?"

He asked, tilting his head, eyes sparkling ever so bright, his lips forming a small smile.

You sigh and hold out your hand once again.

"Hehe, thank you." He grabbed a hold of your hand and you lead him back to the lounge but you stop and cover his eyes even tho he already knew it was his birthday. Just want to surprise him with the decorations.

"Open your eyes now." You said as you slowly uncover his eyes and baam, he was met with confetti pouring down on him with everyone shouting, "Happy birthday!!"

Lilia laugh and thank everyone in the lounge.

"Happy birthday, Lilia-senpai." You said and he was over the moon. "What kind of gift did you want?" You ask and suddenly, his show mischievous in it. You dunno why but you're sure you regret asking him that.

"Can..." He pulled you by your sleeve and pinned you to the wall, make sure to be hidden. "...I have you?" He continued. Eyes narrowed as he smirking at you.

You're utterly confused by his question. "Ummm.....yes??"

Well, he didn't expect you to say that.

But nonetheless, you accepted. "Then stay with me tonight~♪😜."

You dunno what you just got yourself into but you can't take back your words now, can you? He's a birthday boy anyway, so you accepted his request.

"Everyone might look for you. You haven't cut the cake yet." You said, Lilia slowly unpinned you and he nodded. "Well then, let's go." He dragged you by your hand to the open and once he showed up, everyone question him where he had gone too.

"The party just started and he's already gone...." Silver comments.

🔹

"I can see you're ready to celebrate me from that face of yours. I have high hopes from you!"

 I have high hopes from you!"