More more more...fluff???

3rd P. O. V

"Oh, Y/N~!"

"Don't talk to me."

"Why not, my dear maiden of love?"

The short third year male bit his lip and wink at you.

"Lilia-senpai, I don't have time for you." You said without looking at him and kept on walking. He chases after you and hug you from behind. "Oh yes you do. It's the end of the school."

"And I have band practice, OUTSIDE of the school." You raised your voice at the outside part.

"Then I'll come."

"No. He gonna end up like Epel." You muttered the last part.

"I wanna go! Please~ pretty please~ do it for Riddle's sake." He gave you a big sparkling puppy eyes just as Epel did and act like a child. You raised a brow at Riddle's name. "What did dorm head got to do with this?"

"I just added that for no reason."

"Goodbye."

You walked pass the gate and to the usual studio you and your band practice after school, World studio.

Leaving behind the sad short fae behind with crocodile tears cuz he doesn't have the permission to go out the school, he left back to his dorm with a sad look and sigh.

🔹

"You guys did great. I see you made some progress." You smile and nodded at the girls.

"Ofc, we did promise to you." Marlayne says and sat at her seat.

"Well, that's all for today's practice. I'll see you tomorrow." You pack your stuff and left with a wave to your band.

Walking back to your school, you stare up into the sky like it's the only thing that's interesting in this whole wide universe while listening to the song playing by your headphone, lost in thought.

Your mind suddenly went to the short third year male and said to yourself that you'll bring him tomorrow if he's still in.

🔹

Morning comes and you head out to school just as early as other day.

You went to the botanical garden in hope for finding an inspiration but instead you found the very same lion, Leona, sleeping there.

Decided not to bother, you move on to next part of the botanical garden and humming a song as they turn into a beautiful song. You started singing and the flowers bloom around you.

Leona got awoken by your lovely voice and try to find the owner of the said voice.

He found you singing while writing down something in your notebook.

"You..."

You turn around and face Leona, who has a sleepy face on his features.

"Leona-senpai, did I wake you up?"

"...Yes, you did." You nodded at his answer and apologize. "I'm sorry for bothering your sleep. I shall head back." When you were about to leave, Leona blocked you and pinned you to one of the tree there.

"Uhh, Leona-senpai?"

He scooted closer and closer to you while you still kept your poker face, not affected.