Part 3

It was six in the morning when my alarm woke me up screamin. I would say ‘It started out like a normal day’ but I would be lying. This time there was no screaming, I’m guessing my father already left. And I actually was happy to get up, I was gonna hang out with Reggie today.

    I got out of bed and walked down stairs where I saw my father standing at the front door. He looked me in the eyes, and I kinda felt bad for him. He looked sad. I walked over to him and threw my arms around him, he’s my father and I love him. Even if he is a dick. I pulled out of the hug, and he put his hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead “I’m gonna miss you princess”. I felt a tear fall down the side of my face as I threw my arms around him again hugging him tight. “I love you dad. Stay safe, and call me everyday.” I was crying even more now. I hadn’t realized that he was actually kinda a good person. He was the one that’d stay home with us when mom would go on one of her drinking franzies and stay out all night drinking, he used to tell me bedtime stories when I was little, and he’d tuck me in tight so the monsters couldn’t get me.

    After a hug that felt like forever he walked out the front door. I went upstairs to my room and sat at my vanity looking at my puffy face, I then got up and grabbed some clothes so I could get in the shower. I jumped in the shower, and bathed and washed my hair real fast then I got out and put on my black ripped jeans and a tee-shirt. After I got dressed I looked in the mirror to see if my face was still puffy, after seeing it wasn’t puffy anymore I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs and out the front door, and made my way to Pops.

    I got to Pops and walked in smiling, “Good morning Pop” I walked over to a booth, but this time not one of the back booths. Pop brought me my milkshake and burger, and I started eating. While at Pops I didn’t run into B, V, Archie, Jughead, or Reggie but that’s probably because B and V are cheerleaders, and Reggie, and Archie are football players. And I’m guessing Jughead just went ahead and walked B to school. I finished my burger and milkshake and made my way to school.

    I had gotten to school and walked inside. I headed straight to my locker so I could get my books for the first period. I closed my locker and standing behind the door was Reggie. 

“Good morning Jane Doe”

“Good morning Reg” I laughed a little and walked past him, he walked with me.

“Sorry I wasn’t at Pops, coach wanted us to come in early to do some before school practice”

“It’s fine, I assumed that’s what happened” Reggie and I walked to our first period together as we talked. We had gotten into the classroom, and for the first time in about three years I wasn’t the first person in there. We took our seats in the middle of the room and talked a little more before the teacher had started class. I had to tell Reggie to be quiet several times tho, cuz he didn’t want to stop talking.

Class was over, and Reggie and I walked out of the classroom. We didn’t have any more classes together. Reggie walked to his locker waving bye to me and I walked to my locker, sighng a little.

After my last class I walked to my locker where I was met By Reggie. 

“Did ya miss me?” 

“Maybe a little” I laughed as I opened my locker.

“So, wanna walk over to the football field with Veronica, Betty, Archie, Jughead, and I?”

“Sure, but why is Jughead going to the football field?”

“Oh, he likes to watch Betty practice”

“Ah ok” I grabbed my stuff out of my locker, then shut it. Reggie and I started heading to the back of the school. On our way we were joined by B, V, Archie, and Jughead.

Jughead stayed behind Betty as we all walked to the football field. I'm pretty sure the only reason he hung out with this group was because of Betty.

We got to the field and Jughead sat at the top of the bleachers and I sat near the bottom. We watched as Cheryl got her girls in order, and as the coach was getting the boys in order. I don't understand why Cheryl was the lead cheerleader, they didn't actually cheer they just danced.

About an hour later the bleachers started to overload with people. I moved down to the bottom row, and Jughead just stayed at top.

About three hours later the game was over, and our team won. I met up with Everyone after the game and we decided to go ahead and head over to Reggie's house. I messaged my brother just so he knew where I was going,

We got to Reggie's house and it was hectic! There was do many people there, I didn't think a person could know that many people. He had Josie and The Pussycats doing music, and they were really good if I'm being honest.

I was having fun, but then it just got to be to much for me so I went upstairs to one of the rooms. I'm guessing it was Reggie's room, there was football stuff everywhere. I was sitting on Reggie's bed when he came upstairs looking for me. I was messaging my brother when he walked in. U sat my phone down and looked at him smiling "hey" Reggie sat down next to me.

"I'm guessing the party got to be to much?" He said as he looked at me

"Yea" I nodded my head slightly

"That's fine, we can hang out up here" Reggie smiled. I smiled and laughed slightly and pushed some of my hair behind my ear

"So Im guessing football is ur life" I said as I looked around his room

"Yea, I don't know what I'd do without it" he said as he looked around.

We talked for a little while, talking about everything and nothing at the same time. It got quiet and I felt a little awkward as I looked around his room trying to find something to talk about. I looked back at Reggie and he put his hand on the side of my face pulling me in kissing me.

I was shocked for a second, then I learned in and started kissing him back. Reggie took his shirt off and I laid on my back as he climbed on top of me. We kept kissing then I took my shirt off, and well......things escalated.