Chapter 1

In the outer space........

The realm of dreamer...............

If he was The Most Ancient Dream who dreamed of Ways of Survival universe. She was a dreamer who dreamed of Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint's world.

For her the world of Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint is a really harsh world compared to another world she had seen in her free time. She pitied him and wish for a best happy ending for him.

Though, she knows― she had to work hard if she wanted to help The Most Ancient Dream escape his fate as the big cycle of fate will prevent her from doing with all their might.

[What should I do?] she ask herself as she watches The Most Ancient Dream folated in the big space.

The train had long gone after The Kim Dokja's Company fight with The Dokkaebi King and return only with Kim Dokja's body.

And what remain from that was only his soul- floating for a unknown years not knowing what to do or where to go

[I want to help him]

―But she doesn't have any power left. Her power drained up quickly as times goes by. Becoming a dreamer is hard and she always wonder will she become like The Most Ancient Dream? Floating endlessly in the big space of the universe and will slowly forgotten by the world?

Well, the one different thing about her and The Most Ancient Dream would be he has many comrade― companions who will always by his side and wait for him even though a thousand years pass while her? She doesn't has anyone like that. Alone and lonely that is what she is.

[Whatever]

She spreaded her hand and hugged the fragment of The Most Ancient Dream's soul. She doesn't care wether her deed will remain unknown to the world.

She just―

[Well, I choose to save you, Kim Dokja]

Her hand glowed a bright light, a feeling of warmth wrapped around Kim Dokja's soul. He opened his eyes and looked into the being who hugged him.

She is beautiful, more beautiful than any other person he had seen in his life.

Kim Dokja feel warm and and cozy. it feels as if he is being tucked by his mother. A warm sensation he hadn't feel for a long time.

[Be happy, Kim Dokja. That way my sacrifice wouldn't be wasteful.] A thin smile formed on her lips.

'Sacrifice?'

Her body drifted away. She needs to do one last thing, then her plan will consider a success and she doesn't need to see Kim Dokja suffer anymore.

Kim Dokja's small hand grabbed the end of her clothes. He doesn't want to let her go. He doesn't want anyone to be sacrificed just for him― just for his happiness. This is the fate that he choose and he doesn't want anyone― other than himself to bear the consequence. This is the price he need to pay after reading The Ways of Survival as his salvation.

[Don't go]

Kim Dokja pleaded. It is enough for Hades and Bihyung to die. It is enough for his companions to suffer losing him at the cost. It is enough. And he doesn't want to add someone anymore at the list.

[It is fine, Dokja-ya.]

She said while releasing Kim Dokja's hand from her clothes. She holds his hand tight.

[Just like how you sacrifice everything for your companions. I will do everything I can for you. So don't be sad and live happily. That way I can be happy too.]

Tears streaming down from his eyes. Why? He doesn't know.

He just know her for a mere seconds, but the thoughts of letting her sacrifice herself for him hurt his heart more than anything.

[Promise me that you will be happy okay?]

She erase the tears on his cheek and smile brightly. Brighter than the sun.

[I promise.]

Seeing that smile, he can't do anything other than accept it.

'And someday I will also rescue you from this fate.'

[That is good.]

Her body glowed a dim light then shattered to a thousand pieces.

Some flies to every direction while some stayed beside Dokja, sharing the light they had to him.

He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of warmth around him.

***

Drew Thames stared deeply to the baby at her hand. He looks cute with dark hair and dark eyes that is a rarity in this world.

The baby holds her thumb tightly as if to tell her to not leave his side and stay beside him like this.

"Why are both of my children didn't granted by some ordinary fate?"

She wonders, but it is not like she is ordinary either.