Part 3

Sydney's POV:

Sydney's POV:

While eating my lunch, the same dude kept looking at me.. I did not know what to do. So once I finished eating, i stood up and walked away. About a few seconds later, the guy ran towards me and he said

"What's up?"

"You know what's up, YOU following ME. It's so weird cause I don't even know you so, stop talking to me." I replied.

"My name is Niccolò Govender Rossi, people just call me Nico." he said.

"Nice to meet you" I put on a fake smile.

"Look. Wasn't the 'stop talking to me' line clear enough." I said

"Ooh, someone's a feisty one I see." he replied.

Right after he replied, the bell rang.

"Thank god" I replied as I walked away.

Nico's POV:

Oh shit. For the first time I had never felt that way. But I gotta keep my distance or else Virginia would push her in the pool like how she did to Chiara. After class, I was going to get ready to see Virginia and the gang. I kinda hope that Hastings will be there..

After class.

Sydney's POV:

I was on the way back home. Zoe and her friends had some gathering or whatsoever. I was planing on reading my favourite book, again. I know I have read it like a thousand times but what is it going to do if I just read it in one more time. Plus, it is about enemies to lovers. Once I got up to the my room, Suddenly Zoe threw clothes at me from the back.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked as she was supposed to be at the party.

"What the hell are YOU doing here? You're supposed to be at the party-"

"But-"

"And obviously you haven't pick clothes yet and you haven't put makeup on and do your hair so I brought a makeup artist and a hairdresser to do your hair. They will be here in 5. Oops I almost forgot, your clothes are on the floor, I just threw em at you. Go change. NOW!

As I got to the bathroom to change. I saw the dress. The dress was extremely uncomfortable, it was too short and there was too much exposure. I got so scared cause I had never worn anything like this and then Zoe starting shouting and saying,

"Uhh you're too slow. I gonna go first. I already bought you a grab and it will be here in 5 minutes so hurry the fuck up."

I sighed and put the dress to the basket as I wore a long white cotton sleeve and long blue soft flares to feel comfortable. Also because no one is going to wear short ass dress except Zoe. I jumped in the car with the book in my bag just in case I got bored. I knocked on the door and Zoe opened it.

"Wtf, what are you wearing?"

"I couldn't wear yours, it was so tight and uncomfortable." I said

"Well then you are not going to fit in and these people are rude, they will tear you apart anyway I am gonna go to the bathroom."Zoe exclaimed.

I got so scared as I saw everyone wearing short dresses. They all looked and I got so nervous.

"Yoo why the hell are you wearing that?" The guy at the party with people said.

" Don't your parents have enough money? " The girl beside the guy said.

They just kept on saying stuff about my parents and this outfit that I really like and was planning to wear to school but now I figured that they don't like this style, in order to fit in I need to change. But right now I don't have anything to change to! Finally Zoe returns and she stood away from me but she saw me. Not saying anything. I can't believe her. I stood there so vulnerably wanting to cry so bad but I managed to keep it in.. Suddenly Nico came out and said.

"HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP! I WANT ALL OF YOU TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! fucking losers"

As they were heading out one by one, I went to the toilet quickly trying not to make a scene but tears were rushing down my face.

" Oh yea now you run, after your prince has helped you" The same guy said

"Shut the fuck up and go, GO." I could hear Nico said.

I locked the room and sat in the bathroom as I kept on sobbing and basically the whole room was filled with tears. I questioned myself. How can I go back? Will I be able to go back and see Zoes face? Will I cry? Suddenly, someone was knocking on the door.

"Hey it's me, Nico. Can you unlock the door?"

"no" I replied

"Ok." He said going away.

I sat there as he came back opening the door with a spare key.

"Hello" He said

" Hi" I replied.

He could see me sobbing so he gave me a hug.

"There is no way you are gonna sleep with the bitch friend of yours today. I have got two friends that are really cool and will take care of you tomorrow evening."

" Where am I gonna sleep today." I said

"My sister is not at home today so you can sleep in her room. But if you need anything then you can ask me." He said

"Thank you so so much." I said

"Have you eaten your dinner?" He asked

"Yea" I replied

"What did you eat?" He asked

"uhhh" I replied

"Do you want some pasta?" He said

" If that is ok with you?" I said

"Yes" He replied.

Time skip till when he makes the pasta.

"What kind of pasta is this. It taste so good." I said

"Its a special one, It is called the Govender recipe that was made by grandfather and passed down to me. My grandfather only said make it for the hot girls." He said while he gave a cheeky smirk.

"Hmmm, funny." I said.

After we finished our dinner

"Thank you for the Awsome dinner. I should head to bed." I said

"Okay. Good night my love." He said after smirking.

I nod my head as I head upstairs into the guest room.