Part 4

Sydney POV:

Sydney POV:

As I head to the room. I go to the bathroom as I take a quick shower, accidentally throwing my clothes on the floor making it soaking wet. I turn off the switch as I realised that my clothes were wet. I only had a towel on and I could not sleep with a towel ! I tried calling Nicco but no answer. Since nobody was home, I screamed " NICCOLO GOVENDER ROSSI" and after a few seconds he came knocking on the door.

"Sydney? Are you ok? " He asked

"No, I threw my clothes the floor and there are soaking wet and now I don't have clothes to wear." I said

"What the fuck is wrong with you I thought you fucking were dead! " He said.

"So are you going to help me, cause I need to know I am dripping wet here...... " I said before he leaves and comes back with a White Shirt and a short pants.

"I am guessing these aren't yours?" I asked

" The shirt is mine, the shorts are Cami's" He replied

"Thank you so much" I said as he nods his head and I close the door to change.

After changing I come out and see him waiting.

"You're still here?" I ask

He comes closer to me, I smile as I look at him right in the eye. We slowly lean in and start to kiss. He starts to kiss me roughly and I pull back.

"What about Virginia" I ask

"It doesn't matter" He said

We start kissing again and now it lead to the bed. I pull back and I lay on his shoulder. It was awkward silence. Until I fell asleep on his shoulder.

I woke up still on his shoulder. Checking my phone, I see so many messages from Zoe but I ignored it. As I see the time . Oh shit. It's 9:26 and that means I am late for school. I wake up Nicco.

Authors note: heyy! I have just published this story. Let me know if you guys want more chapters!