CHAPTER 1: Another day, Another Drama

———Chapter 1

Slam!

A beautiful white lotus girl was push  by a typical villainess rich prideful girl. The white lotus girl started crying and acting pitiful while the villainess rich girl is fuming in anger.

"You dare to cry in front of me! You seducing my fianceé, you thief!!"

The villainess rich girl started to harass the white lotus girl yada yada and here comes the knight prince Charming who save the day.

"Rhea! What did you do again?! Stop bullying Diana! You really think that I want to marry you?!" The foolish boy ask.

"Carl it's fine, it's my fault. Please don't shout at Rhea" The white lotus girl plead, the foolish boy being fooled doesn't even see the hidden smirk of the white lotus girl.

"You really siding with her huh?! That girl is a two-faced beach Carl! Wake up!"

Then the villainess started to tear up because the foolished prince doesn't believed her and now the white lotus girl also cry to look pity full. Later on the army finally assembled, being the back up, rescuing the white lotus girl

"Rhea don't speak nonsense it's clear as day that you're just jealous to Diana!"  Declared by the stupid bad boy, that cannot see as clear as day.

"That's right Rhea as your brother listen to me and stop this." Another serious jerk who fall for white lotus in first sight that he forgotten the purpose of being a brother.

"Hey witch stop harassing my beloved Diana!" A small child—I mean a childish boy who doesn't understand the meaning of what he's saying.

"Carl, Big brother Ray, even you Luke, Gab. You really believed that actress. I can't believe you, we've been childhood friend and you doesn't even side to me! Just what this girl have that I don't!? Just what is it?!" The villainess shout and run away outside of the cafeteria.

She's right though, I also don't know why this boy choose this white lotus girl over her, she's above in everything except for a fact that her face is full of make up that it covers her true beauty and a smart brain to act pity full infront of this male leads, I guess I could say that your certainly above everything on this girl.

As soon as the villainess gone, everybody continued to eat in peace inside the cafeteria. While the male leads comfort the white lotus female lead and her classmates full pity on her. This really getting out of hand.

What I just saw right now is from a novel I read before because I'm bored. The title was The Blooming flower, it's about the female lead—Diana who will try anything to become rich, which in the end was a success. The four male lead—Carl, the most rich guy in the school, he's the cold and overbearing type.

Ray, the serious big brother type and also the brother of the villainess, he's the second rich boy in the school.

Luke, the bad boy type and a big tsundere, who want to tease the female lead, he's the third rich guy in the school lastly we also had

Gab, the childish type of male lead and the fourth rich guy in the school, he look up to the female lead as his princess wife.

All of this male leads fell in love with the white lotus girl because of her beauty and what they always say, Diana is not like any other girl who chase them and only want their money which is wrong by the way.

I don't know what they're thinking but what about us huh? Us girls who doesn't even want all of you and now all of you were accusing us that we want you?! I'm not jealous, I'm just mad.

The girl really just plan everything well and as the typical ending. They manage to defeat the villainess Rhea and Rhea as a villainess was not able to fight back. Stripping all her inheretance and money, the family seen her as a shame, even the people who know her was angry at her, they cut ties with her and shun her outside. Rhea, who live her whole life being rich doesn't know how to fend herself and live, died early. After that Diana become a successful actress, she choose Carl and marry him, even so the other male leads we're devastated for not being choose but at the same time they still support her and ready to the rescue if somehow Carl do something bad to Diana.

Everything around me is actually ordinary, the moment I was born. The only thing that really keep this whole world unordinary was the fact that I am reincarnated, rich here are so many and the drama I happen to watch earlier.

As I finally done eating I stand up and leave the cafeteria. It's been a month since the storyline happen. The female lead transfer to this academy when it's already the last year of being an high school and that's the moment I just know the plot is familiar. If I'm guessing this was the part of high school arc, many things will happen in this arc, full of school events that will present the competition between male leads and competition between the villain and the female lead.

Naturally if a person realized that they were in a novel, they will plan everything to avoid or save someone in this part but the thing is, the novel they were in is something different from the novel where I'm in. Those people were the only abnormal in this school. Even the teachers, principal and the students in other class see them as weirdo, the same for me. The whole class 4-A where the main characters were in, were all dim as weirdos.

While everybody is struggling to graduate, make projects, submit assignments, create a report and pass the exam—the leads were all busy making dramas. Because all of them were rich and smart, given their halos, the principal and the teachers had no other way just to let them do what they want even though they're all dissatisfied that they make a whole school to be their theatre club.

They try to adviced and lectured them but all of it were seem to drown. Their brain cannot comprehend the fact that they were all making a huge fuss in a small matter.

Finally entering my classroom—Class 4-C, I see Grace my best friend and some of my classmates which are also my friends doing the homeworks they forgotten to do at the same time eating their food. I pass to Grace and she look at me with teary eyes, this girl... The homework that they were all doing will be pass later but they still managed to do it now. I'm amazed.

Our class were like a family not like the other Class. Mainly Class 4-A and 4-B. That Class were full of main characters and minor villains. They're always compete with each other and find faults to everyone everyday.

Luckily our class was only mention once in the novel when a field trip happen to school. The novel author just want to put some information that there were other class.

Being rich put me at my advantage. It was never really my plan to be on Class 4-C. As you know class were all base on ranking and Grace was my childhood best friend, we've known each other since birth but she's the type of average girl. She always stick on me and I always stuck at her. I can easily go in Class 4-A if I want to but I decided to stay because she's always end up in Class C. That was the time that I really thank Grace because of her I don't have to deal with a problematic class.

The break finally finished and the twenty students in one classroom was finally here. The classes continues until the sun has finally set...

[A/N: All pics not mine. 😘]