ashes of the past

In earth United nation has many reasons to declare sadist a criminal. Because sadist is destroying sea foot market around glob . Humans cruality surpass everything when it comes to eating innocent animals.  So I'd humans want cruelty than sadist give them cruelty.  It's now 3 month since sundarum becomes sadist and balancer of this galaxy gives super powers to other humans so they can contain sadist dominance . 2022 January it's little cold winter in afganistan.  Taliban is planning something big after sadist distroy there supremacy in afganistan. In North Korean market every one is enjoying evening with there companions. But suddenly one huge blast happens 600 meter away from there . Every one running madly after that . Taliban take responsibility for that blast It becomes world wide news .  . many people protest against taliban and urge enlightment to interfere in   North Korea and stabilize democracy once and for all. But North Korea dictator crush there protest like hell. Meanwhile in Galactic federation of universe where oonum is now big boss of High table of g.f . Now there real motive is to reach limit of  this very universe begin. It's just a myth like Santa cloud  that only  one creature or ancient civilization is out there who  successfully reach limit of this universe  in there life time . It will take 140 days atlest to sadist to reach nesrus . Jintakuts rest few days on loctic home planet.  In these few days he learn how to mortal and normal civilization lived together.  Because he is sleeping with 2 other warrior on his homeplanet for millions of years . Rest of the 2 warrior r still are in there homeplanet and thinking what they do now. Second warrior name is injaris and third warrior name is horus. Now it's the time for jintakuts to leave that planet . And resume his journey to find loctic. Who are known what happened to God after they creat all 3 warrior. Maybe loctic don't know. It's a gamble which jintakuts is ready to take. In earth . Sadist is in dark cave In the night just sitting in the corner of the cave and thinking about people's who do hardwork or study just to get luxury life style and money and in the other hand there r some people like him means sundarum who try to help other and want to give hope but still they get darkness in the end . Oonum king inform by his messenger that warriors are awaken and first warrior name jintakuts is on the move . After defeated by oonum army now inkarus king is dead and gone .only few kind remains of inkarus civilization including Zim ,a soldier of inkarus army . Inkarus planet is distroy and sadness and sorrow is only left . Zim walking on road of inkarus planet. No one is screaming or crying they are just numb and silence . Some old allies of inkarus civilization come forward to help inkarus peoples . They giving food to  inkarus people.  Now it's 6 days has passed since oonum army distroy inkarus civilization. Zim just sitting on corner of the road and seeing children who r playing in broken house . He remembers the day when it's all started . He think about his childhood when he wants to become travler and to go on adventure. But he ended here . He lost all his comrads and friends in war. There is one female soldier of inkarus alies civilization who is distributing food to people of inkarus. Than he saw Zim sitting alone .she go to Zim and offer him a food .Zim politely accept it . She say " you are okay ? Zim replied yes. She say ' you fought well .you did your best. Zim replied 'now what' she say "look up in the sky there is whole universe is waiting for you Zim see sky and stared the stars .