Chapter 2

Damian's POV

I've been waiting for quite a while now. If I was being completely honest, I was starting to get worried that Jon wasn't really going to come and all of these was just big old dumb prank. I mean I can't blame the guy, I've been a total asshole to him ever since we first met. I sighed but immediately pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the window from above me...It was Jon! so it wasn't a prank after all...I took a sigh of relief before opening the window.

"Ahh Jonathan, finally! took you long enough." I said looking at him with my usual cold stare

"Oh. Sorry for the wait Dami ^^;"

"'tt' whatever. Let's just go before I change my mind"

Jon's POV

I quickly followed Damian outside the Manor. "So, where are we going?" He asks. To be honest, I had a lot of place in mind and to hell, I even planned this whole day a long time ago just in case we do go out, but my stupid ass just went with "hmm, I don't know...Where do you wanna go?". I mentally slapped myself. 

It was quiet for a while and just as I was about to panic, Damian interrupted me

"How about we go get pizza and sit on a roof?"

My eyes sparkled, I nodded and started to look for a pizza place. I wasn't too focused on the pizza shop because I already knew a shop close by and I managed to catch something on the side of my eye...It was Damian smirking, no not smirking...It seemed like a smile! An actual SMILE! Today must be special! I picked up Damian from the ground. Boy was he cute.

"you're so cute when you blush!^^". It was quiet for another minute and I saw Damian's face which seemed like an angry tomato.

"I said that out loud...Didn't I?" "Let's just go," he said while looking away still blushing, probably from the awkward comment I just said. 

Meanwhile...

Dick's POV

I went out of my room and I saw a light inside Damian's room. He probably got back from school! I was about to knock on his door when I heard him talking to someone. I placed my ear against the door, trying not to make too much noise or else I'll get caught.

"Oh. Sorry for the wait Dami"

"'tt' whatever. Let's just go before I change my mind" 

When I heard the window shut, I entered the room. Of course who wouldn't be curious where your little brother would go at a time like this, especially when he didn't let anyone else know. Then I heard a knock on the door, It was Jason. "What's up, Jay?"  I asked

"I should be asking you that. What are you doing in the demon spawn's room? did something happen?" 

"Honestly I don't know. I heard Damian talking to someone about taking too long? Then they left through the window" I answered

"You know what this means right?" 

"What?" I asked, "It means..." Jason paused for a dramatic effect as I rolled my eyes

"Just spill it out, Jay!" I commanded but of course, he had to say something back "Hey! It's not my fault the author keeps stalling"

"HEEEEEEEY! Don't blow my cover! >:("

"yeh yeh whatever" Jason said with an eye roll "anyways, as I was saying...This means the demon spawn doesn't trust you enough to let you know his plans, let alone who he's with" He said with a cocky smile 

I-...No way that can be true! Damian trust me! right?

Jason's POV

Haha! I wish I had a camera with me right now. Dick's face is so hilarious! But in all seriousness, The demon spawn left? let alone without telling Dick? Now I'm definitely curious...I thought with a devilish smirk.

"C'mon Dick I was only joking! Let's go find out what he's doing!! >:)" I said 

"Hmmm, I don't know. Shouldn't we respect his privacy?" Dick asked looking a little concerned

"Who's privacy?" 

Me and Dick jumped at the unexpected voice and turned around.

"Oh. It's just you Tim." I said, not a hint of expression and a bit unimpressed.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'Oh It'S jUsT yOu TiM'" Tim said trying to mimic my amazing voice (._.;)

"ANYWAYS...We were talking about Damian." Dick said trying to interfere between me and Tim

"Why? Where is he anyway? shouldn't he be back to school by now?" 

"That's the point. We don't know where he is or who's with" I said going back to serious mode

"You know I could just track him and we could go out and see what he's up to right?" Tim said finally! Something helpful! 

"Hmm, I don't know guys..." Dick said still being unsure and I really want to see the Demon spawn is up to, so it's up to me to persuade Dick to agree!

"C'mon Dick! I know you're just as curious as we are!" I said as Tim nodded agreeing with me

"Plus, we'll never know, He might be in trouble or got himself in a very dangerous situation"

I added. Not even two minutes later, Dick finally agreed and we- (*cough cough*) [insert annoyed eye roll] I mean...TIM started tracking Damian.

"Ok, I got his location! He's currently at a pizza shop on 25th street. Let's go" 

To be continued...

A/N 

sorry for the long wait lol