Chapter 3

The man that bumped into (Name) making her bump into Hisoka knelt infront of them as he screamed in pain, his hands fading away into flower petals. "My, how peculiar." Smugly smirking, he continued,

"His arms seem to have became flower petals." He babbled some more as (Name) focused her attention back to the book. It was hard since (Name) was standing right next to Hisoka and a lot of people were staring at her aswell.

'What's their problem??? Staring at me won't do any good or something so why are they staring at me?" (Name) gritted her teeth in an angry manner, clenching her book a little harshly and glaring at it. (Name) gets irritated easily. Well if people that's close to her does something that would usually make her irritated when it's a stranger or someone she barely knows, then it'd be a little different.

The (h/c) haired girl followed Hisoka as he started walking to God knows where, the people making a way for them. The papers on her book were a crumpled now since she kept clenching harshly at them. Huffing, she gave the book back to Hisoka as he hid it somewhere again somehow.

Grumbling a few annoyed mutters as she complained about how she regretted even thinking of taking this exam. If she didn't say anything about the Hunter Exam, maybe she could've tried that wine.

A few minutes had passed and now the hunter applicants' attentions were placed on the man who were standing where (Name) swore a wall was supposed to be at, maybe she didn't see the wall magically opening or something. "I apologize for the wait. The entry period of the Hunter Exam has now ended. The Hunter Exam will now begin! A final caution," and yada yada yada, he said. The supposedly examiner told them to follow him as (Name) and Hisoka followed the examiner through the tunnel.

Hours passed by, with a few applicants dropping down on the floor along the way. (Name) wasn't tired but it would be nice if this will end soon because all they were doing was running and (Name) was getting bored very quick. The crumpled book would be an unpleasant sight so she won't read that, resulting her into having nothing to do besides running.

A few more time passed when suddenly they all started seeing the light. Which meant the exit was near. (Name) closed her eyes, stepping on the soft grass outside of the tunnel, she breathed in the nice feeling of the outdoor air and exhaled it out, grinning. Hisoka raised a brow at her, then shrugged and focused his attention back to the examiner.

Opening her eyes, (Name) was met with the sight of a swamp. (Name) deadpanned at the not so beautiful nature-ly sight. Before she could do anything else, someone shouted. "Don't let them fool you!" A voice shouted throughout the crowd. Everyone turned to the source of the shout, a beaten up person in their line of sights, the man looked at them with a panicked look.

The man proceeded to pull out a creature, He babbled stuff about the creature, trying to convince the applicants that he was the real examiner, and it seemed like it worked since a few number of applicants believed him.

(Name)'s eyes twitched, looking at the man holding the creature babbling about things. 'Shalnark said the examiners are strong Hunters so they shouldn't be weaker than these things, right? I mean, it's obvious he's lying too, I can't believe people are actually believing him! Hnpf, they're all so stupid. Even Uvo-san would know he's lying..'

Just as (Name) stopped complaining, the examiner caught the cards Hisoka had threw at him. Whilst the cards that Hisoka threw at the beaten up person killed him. "I see, I see. That settles it.. You're the real one."

Hisoka kept his weird smile and spoke, "Examiners are hunters choosen by the committee to perform this duty without pay. Any Hunter, bearing the title we seek, would have been able to block that attack." He added on.

"I shall take that as a compliment. However, should you ever attack me again for any reason, I will report you for turning on the examiner. And you will be immediately disqualified. Are we clear?" The examiner warned. The weird smile never left his lips as Hisoka agreed.

The imposter was eaten by flying creatures, as most of the applicants cringed at the sight. 'Well, ew.' Sweatdropping as (Name) and the other applicants began running. A few steps ahead and (Name) found Hisoka nowhere to be found.

Though, (Name) paid no mind to this as she kept walking. Now leaning against a tree waiting for the second phase to finally start. Becoming bored, (Name) looked at the green grass, noticing something wiggling around. She squinted her eyes, it was a worm. She kept a monotone expression as she stared at the worm who was wiggling its way slowly but surely to (Name).

In less than as second (Name) was already standing on one of the branches on the tree, looking at the grass where the worm was seen ay before. A few people turned towards her, but didn't pay that much attention to the scene that occured. 'DISGUSTINGSHAT. Now my mood is ruined..'

Looking around the branch she was standing on to see if there were any bugs there aswell, not noticing the pair of eyes watching her, deep in thought as they looked away. Exhaling a relieved sigh, (Name) relaxed a little, standing there, she waited for the second exam to start.

She was lowkey waiting for Hisoka's return aswell, but she wasn't really eager for his return. She stared at the air. Her mind was filled with nothing. Shaking her head, she lazily stared down at the applicants, a white something caught her eye.

She blinked a few times, the white something was white hair that belonged to a kid seemingly to be around her age. She wondered if he would like her if she started a conversation with him. She had not really talked to anyone that are around the same age as her after she met the Troupe.

She felt like he would probably be weirded out if she attempted to talk to him. 'But if he won't be weirded out by me, would that mean he wants to be friends with me?' A happy bubbly and warm feeling flooded herself as she thought about having a friend.

'But I was with Hisoka and pretty much all of the applicants probably saw me with Hisoka. That Hisoka.. He's already ruining my chances of possibly getting a friend! Why can't he just take the exam next year? He's so annoying. I should've brought Uvo-san with me.' Fuming in anger as (Name) snapped out of her thoughts. She looked down, sitting on the branch she was just standing on.

'I'm not good at this. Even if Hisoka wasn't here, he'd probably still be weirded out. Hnpf, the Troupe is enough for me anyway. But maybe if Uvo-san replacef Hisoka, he would help me try and be friends with that boy..' Glaring at the ground as she glared at Hisoka who just walked into the waiting place with a man on his shoulder. 'I hate you. Uvo-san should've came with me instead, stupid clown, always ruining everything for me..'

Hisoka feeling someone stare at him, looked at where he felt someone watching him from. He saw (Name) glaring at hin and offered her a closed eyes smile and waved, walking towards a tree, placing the man with the suit there as he walked to another tree, sitting right infront of it.

(Name) clenched her teeth, 'And he dared to stare at me as if he didn't do anything wrong?!' (Name)'s glare moved from Hisoka to the giant gates opening as she saw a bunch of.. kitchen stuff?

---

FIRST OFF I JUST WANNA SAY IM SORRY THAT MY WRITINGS MESSY SJSJSJSJJ

Also sorry if (Name)s personality doesnt fit your personality! (Name) is literally like an OC but with your own names- BUT LIKE YEAHKKSHAADD

edited