Chapter 18

Franklin and Feitan stepped into the stage, "Alright, welcome everyone. Now, let us just skip the greetings." Franklin then used his Nen ability, Double Machine Gun, and shot almost everyone in the room. (Name) and Shizuku got out of the room, the older woman hit a guy on the head. She was also about to hit the attractive looking girl but (Name) beat her to it. (Name) threw a dangerous poisonous dagger right to the woman's head making it an instant death as she fell to the ground with a loud thump.

(Name) looked at Shizuku who was looking at her with a monotone look, she crossed her arms, "This isn't fair, I only got to kill one person!" Shizuku fixed her glasses, "I only got to kill one too." (Name) sighed deeply and walked into the auction room, "Fair enoughh.." Shizuku followed after her. The room was literally a pool of blood, many dead disgusting bodies on the floor laying around. "This is too fast.." Franklin said.

Shizuku used her Nen ability to suck all of those blood, bodies and just all the trash on the floor. Feitan, Franklin and (Name) stood by the side and watched. "Shizu at it again!" (Name) snickered, she found this extremely satisfying. "No matter how many times I've seen this, Shizuku's Nen ability would always be entertaining." 

A body didn't get sucked by Shizuku's Nen ability. Someone was still alive.

"Oh?"

"There's still someone alive."

The not dead supposed to be dead person lifted his head up. "W-Who are you guys? That doesn't matter.. You'll all be dead.. The community will definitely destroy you guys, your family-" (Name) stepped on the disgusting guy's head, it slammed onto the floor harshly and completely crushed his head as he got welcomed by death. "Oh no, my boots are dirty now.. Ugh this is his fault! He doesn't know his place." Franklin nodded in agreement.

"Family? What's that?" (Name) looked at Feitan and glared at him, pouting. Feitan's eye twitched, he sighed. "Nevermind.." (Name) smiled and instantly hugged Feitan's arm as Shizuku's Nen sucked in the dead body. (Name) giggled, "Hahh, this whole thing is fun!! You guys should invite me to do this stuff more, really!! Can't believe I've been missing out on this!" Franklin chuckled and ruffled (Name)'s hair lightly. "You have to say that to the boss, then."

They got on an air balloon, Uvogin explained the missing auction things to Chrollo. (Name) didn't really bother to listen, she wasn't required to know about it either so she played Genshin on her phone and kept pulling wishes for a character she likes a lot.

(Name) and the others were standing on a cliff, people that came after them low on the ground shouting at them to go down. They weren't even Nen users and they all looked so full of themselves. Shalnark chuckled, "They're making a big fuss!"

"It's fine if I just use my Nen to suck them all, right?" Shizuku asked.

"It's up to you." Feitan replied.

Uvogin stepped in, grinning, "You guys! Stay here. I will deal with them."

Uvogin proceeded to blast them all to death as the Phantom Troupe played with cards, except for (Name) though, she was on her phone. Machi looked at (Name), "You really like your phone, don't you? How about tossing it away for once and play cards instead?" (Name) looked at Machi and then the spider members who were looking at her in anticipation, "Uhhhhhh, wait a second! I'm fighting these guys, hold on-" The spiders sighed in unison. "Let her be, her phone will soon die since she didn't bring her charger with her."

(Name) gasped in horror as she looked at Nobunaga. "No... You're right.. I should've brought it with me.." She sighed a really long devastated sigh, groaning.

A group called Injuu or something like that fought with Uvogin and left some scratches on him, but Uvogin was okay. By the time the fight ended, (Name)'s phone battery was at zero percent. "Damn it..." She got a slap on the head from Machi. "OW! Sorry Machi.." She exclaimed rubbing her head.

Shalnark jumped down to check what got into Uvo's body and (Name) followed after him to make sure he was okay. "This is fresh water leech. It takes a day to get them out before they lay eggs and die." (Name) frowned in concern, "Oh noo, Uvo won't die right??"

He will die. But there was a way to prevent it so it was fine. The young girl sighed in relief. "Beer. Are beer and wine the same? Does that mean if I get leeches in my body I can also drink beer?" She grinned, clapping her hands against each other. "No, (Name)!!" Shalnark yelled slapping his hand onto (Name)'s mouth. Suddenly chains tied themselves to Uvo's body, he was pulled away as the spider members was alerted.

"Did you see that?"

"Yeah."

"Chains that appeared out of nowhere tied themselves to his body."

"Were those Injuu? Uvo can't move because of the tranquilizer and the leeches that are still in his body."

"WHAT??? Those injuu shits are still trying to get him??? Let's run after them come onnn!!" (Name) yelled out in panic as Shalnark sighed rubbing his head, "It can't be helped, let's help him. "Geez, he's really in trouble."

"We can still follow after him for now. I used a hidden In on him. As long as they don't use Gyo on my needle, I can follow them wherever they go. Also, I heard you (Name).." Machi said.

"GAH! B-but you agree with me, right Machi-san?? They are- after all- piece of shits, haha!"

A sigh left Machi's mouth as she now stood on the ground next to (Name), "Yes, yes, now let's go, we woudn't want to lose track of them." The pink haired woman smirked lightly, (Name) placed her hands on her waists, a bright smile that covered up her huge concern for Uvogin on her face.

"Ookayy! Let's go kill 'em all! Woo!!"

---

I jsve to sleep so if this chap seemrd like it was goin to fast, apologies😨😨