𝟎𝟑.𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 adored her from the moment she was born

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 adored her from the moment she was born. She was the luckiest kid on the planet. Sayuri's parents were always proud of her. She always wore a shirt with a lot of stars on it when she went home. She received numerous accolades and medals, and she was adored by all.

Overall, sayuri is considered a natural-born genius with the potential to be one of the best Pro Heroes around. she was a warmhearted cheerful and uplifting child. she was a child who would never stop smiling.

The kusakabe family was known as one of the most grounded & wealthiest families. sayuri's parents were once a heroes but resigned when sayuri mother was pregnant with her. since at that point sayuri parents has dodged the hero affiliation to avoid their family from getting hurt particularly from villains.

Sayuri received her quirk of fire manipulation when she reached the age of four. Sayuri, unlike other fire users, can create, shape, control, generate, and manipulate any type of fire. Her eccentricity was both unique and compelling. Akuma was her nickname.

She was having trouble regulating her quirk due to her immense power, and she was frightened of inadvertently hurting someone. Sayuri had grown up in terrible living conditions and had been subjected to unending instruction by his grandfather.

Their idyllic lives was shattered when an unforeseen incident occurred in their family. She and her parents were kidnapped and tormented till they passed out by a villain. Meanwhile, the scientist was experimenting on Sayuri and would torment her after studying her. For a few weeks, this was repeated..  

Sayuri awoke in a hospital to learn that her parents had died. Sayuri received sympathy from the heroes who saved the child. The heroes also expressed their condolences to the child. Since that day Sayuri has promised to avenge the death of her parents.

Sayuri has become stone-hearted since then.The happy-go-lucky and warm-hearted kid had vanished. Her entire world has darkened. There is no light or warmth.Her world was filled with nothing but darkness.

Her parents' heritage, inheritance, and legacy were all passed down to her.Sayuri was taken to the orphanage since no one else could care for her. But that didn't last long, as the Kaneko family adopted her due to her striking resemblance to them. That's how she met Kaneko Sumuru, her stepbrother, the guy who brings light to her darkness.

Sayuri's happy-go-lucky demeanor may have returned, but she remains cold to those who aren't close to her or who aren't interested in her. She had also turned violent and was often fighting at school. Every day, she would train to improve her strength.

But she no longer had interest to become a hero.

words : 515