─── 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

❝𝐍𝐎, 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃

❝𝐍𝐎, 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃. 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐊𝐒..❞

in annoyance, the man in front of her sighed. It was difficult to persuade the girl. but he refuses to give up and continues to persuade the girl.

"so, how should I persuade you to train class 1-A? Is it appropriate for me to offer you money? We can pay you if that's what you desire."

This mister in front of her is already causing her a great deal of annoyance. She has no idea who this person is, to begin with. The girl leans in close to the table and stares him down, clearly annoyed.

"Do I fucking appear like I'm in desperate need of money?"

The man sighed once again as he scratched his temples, clearly getting tired of persuading the girl as he stared at her intently.

"Then what exactly do you want then?"

"I don't have anything specific in mind, mister. Who the hell even made you ask me to train this class 1-a students in the first place?" remarked the girl, frowning at him.

"aiza-"

a specific person barging into the office interrupted the man as he was about to answer her question.

'What's the deal with these people barging into my home early at the morning?'

 The man's entire face, as well as both arms, were fully wrapped in bandages. However, this did not prevent Sayuri from identifying the man. as she began slapping the table, sayuri burst into a loud laugh.

"oh my god, mr. aizawa, what the hell happened to you? You appeared to be in such a horrible state." between laughters, she said

"halt your laughter you have the appearance of a fucking hyena. It's not even amusing." Mr. aizawa stated as an irritated mark emerged on his temples, as he was already irritated with her as soon as he walked in.

sayuri cracked a grin at his annoyance. oh how sayuri loves it when people get annoyed it makes her want to taunt and annoy them even more.

"what a delight to see you here mister aizawa. Did you miss me while I was gone? I almost didn't recognize you."

aizawa rolled his eyes as he sat down in front of her, exactly next to the man who had irritated Sayuri and woke her up early in the morning. "no i did not miss you, you were better off suspended." sayuri clutched her fist over her chest, as if his words had pained her.

"that hurts me, sensei." sayuri pouted as aizawa rolled his eyes at her childishness.

"..so did you accept my proposal?" as he approached the point of business, aizawa muttered, crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair.