─── 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍, 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑, 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐃 as he clenched his fist, his heart beating so fast that he almost felt like it was ab...

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍, 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑, 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐃 as he clenched his fist, his heart beating so fast that he almost felt like it was about to burst from his chest.

'tsk that old hag'

"oi bakugou!" a voice called him, but he stopped with his companion when he saw the state of bakugou "are you okay? why the hell are you blushing- wait are you crying?!" a blonde hair with a black lighting streak said, teasing the spiky ash-blonde head, while the red hair beside him whispered, "oi do you have a death wish kaminari!"

"ahaha its fines kirishima see he's okay wi-"

"crying," they both turned to face Bakugou, who had overheard him whispering something. He was still facing the ground, but what they didn't notice was that Bakugou's hands were shaking in anger, his hands ready to throw an explosion at them.

"did ya say something baku- ekkk" before Denki could finish his sentence, he was cut off by Bakugou's glare, gritting his teeth, his hands flashing an explosion while it was pointed at both of them. "run now while I'm still holding it in."

"GOMENASAI!!" the two boys sprint in, terrified, bowing and apologizing to him. the two second-year boys who witnessed this interaction chuckled a little as the spiky ash-blonde reminded them of their female friend. "Let's get out of here before she becomes like him." a champagne-colored hair said.

Meanwhile, Yuri was stealing the man's food in front of her as she waited for her friends to arrive at the canteen. "yuri i love you so much but pls stop stealing my chickens!" the man in front of her whined. "did ya say something" Yuri looked at him, closed her eyes, and made a fist fire, threatening him. hawks stopped whining and smiled at her. "I was just kidding, yuri, you can have it all."

'that was my last piece of chicken' hawks cried internally.

"By the way, yuri," the said girl looked at him, her red hues meeting a gold-brown one. hawk's eyes widen slightly, but he soon smiles. hawks has always thought yuri was beautiful, but as time passes, yuri grows more and more beautiful. so beautiful that he can't get enough of looking at her.

"how are you dealing with endeavor? You can bet he'll be furious if his son doesn't win." hawks inquires of her, his cheeks resting on his palm. "he's doing well for the time being; he hasn't shown any anger yet, but I know he's disappointed that his son isn't using his fire."

"if enji loses control, call me if you can't handle him, okay?" yuri nodded and gave him a thumbs up. "roger that" hawks chuckles at her, checking his wristwatch to see what time it is before turning back to look at her back, who is fiddling with her fingers. he was supposed to be with mirko right now, but he decided to stay until her friends arrived.