Chapter 236

A/N: Here's the update for today! Enjoy reading!!

---------

At the office of the Patriarch in Lombardi.

There was a brief silence between the two people, Shannanet and Rulac.

Rulac's face, rubbing his bearded chin like a habit, darkened with worries about his granddaughter.

Shannanet smiled a little at the sight.

"Father."

When Shannanet grew up, Rulac was very strict.

Who knew that Rulac would change like this?

"Don't worry too much."

"But..."

Despite Shannanet's soothing words, Rulac's complexion doesn't seem to ease.

"Come to think about it, this is not a serious problem. Tia will be the head of Lombardi, so wouldn't they still see each other regularly because she needs to talk with the Second Prince? But..."

The Emperor cannot leave the Empress seat vacant.

So the Second Prince would have someone to sit next to him, and Tia would just watch the situation unfold.

"Oh, God."

Thinking that his granddaughter's heart would be torn, Rulac's insides seemed to go haywire.

"Don't be so upset."

Shannanet said, warmly covering the back of Rulac's hand.

"But even now, Tia will be clearing her mind little by little. Angenas' work was very complicated. She must have run into the Imperial family."

"Well, I don't know."

Shannanet once again put a soft smile on her lips, she said.

"I think Tia and the Second Prince will solve the problem well with the two of them."

"Haha. Yes, maybe they will."

Rulac stared at Shannanet's smiling face and laughed.

"Tia would do that."

It was an infinite trust with his granddaughter.

"Then it would be nice to help her out with what we can do right now."

Rulac said so and rose from his seat.

"On your way out, tell Viege and Laurel to come, Shannanet."

****

Wetter, a second-degree administrator standing next to Perez, swallowed a gulp  without knowing it.

This was because it was the first time he had seen the Lady Lombardi, or the Deputy Patriarch of Lombardi in person.

Ryan, who was last sent to Ivan with the His Highness the Second Prince and was promoted to first-class administrator for his good work, always mentioned a person named Florentia Lombardi.

He said that, 'She's the only one who can handle the Second Prince at will.'

No matter how engaged they are.

Your Highness the Second Prince is such a terrifying man that he does what he wants.

But the moment he saw Lombardi's Deputy Patriarch who entered the office, he thought, 'I really might become so.'

Her big green eyes were attractive, but she was emitting tremendous energy that her beauty could not be seen at the moment.

She even had the famous Claryvan Pellet as if he were her personal secretary.