Chapter 15

Jeff's P.O.V

God I am such an idiot. I almost fell over the ground! Ugh why am I so dumb? Hope she doesn't think too much of it. I went back to my small house in the forest. I'm so tired but at the same time I'm still pumped up, well probably because I kissed Alex...I really like her I don't even know why. There is just something about her that makes me feel...

Just go to bed loverboy.

Stupid voices. I take their advice anyways then drag my feet to my room. I fall onto my bed and start to take off my shirt. Time to go to bed and get cozy. I bury myself under the cotton sheets, it's so nice. I close my eyes, then my brain starts to think about...

Alex.

Ugh are you serious? I need to sleep and then her face apears. Her pretty pretty face...

*******

Bleh i had such a hard time sleeping yesterday because my mind was only on one thing.

Alex.

Sounds creepy but i can't help it. I really really like her. I just wanna kiss her face and snuggle with her! Blah i sound so cheesy but fuck it! Maybe i can hang out with her today! I just wanna be with her for as long as i can.

Alexs P.O.V

I couldn't sleeo well yesterday. I kept thinking about Jeff...and the kiss. I can't believed he kissed me. I didn't think he even liked me at all let alone in a romantic type of way. I really wanna see him now...i feel so dumb. Feeling...

I am feeling again. Oh shit! Why is it whenever im with him i start to develop feelings and just start to feel again. I thought those feelings vanished when i killed Kayla. They should've vanished...my humanity just drags me down from what i should be doing.

Okay well im gonna get up and try not to think about him too much. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and hair. I hate sundays. I'll liven the day up on monday...

"Hey alex!" I hear a familar voice and can't help but smile. I try to hide it but can't.

"Hi!" I smile at him. He bites his lips awkwardly.

"So about yeaterday..." He brings it up. I stay quiet.

"I'm sorry if you didn't like it..." He apologizes and sadness falls upon his pale face as if hes done something wrong. What?! I loved it! I love his kiss even though it was only one time!

"But i liked it!" I blurt out on accident, then i covered my mouth with both hands. Fuck...

"R-Really?" He asks shyly. I feel my cheeks burn up and i look down and nod stiffly. He smiles slyly which freaks me out a little. Oh god he's not gonna rape me is he?

"So you don't mind if i do it again?" He smiles slyly again and i try to hold in mine.

"You wouldn't." I challenge him. He smiles and leans in and presses his soft lips against mine. It starts as a small kiss then turns into a pattern of kisses. His kisses are so nice. I wrap my arms around his neck and he holds onto my waist pulling him towards his body. I pull away while he's still trying to kiss me. I need a break.

"Heh sorry." He smiles at me.

"Its fine. I'm just not that experienced..." I confess. Actually I'm not expirenced what so ever...like i said people have never taken a liking to me so guys haven't. The closest i have ever gotten to a kiss was a game of spin the bottle that i found out they only used me for my food at the time. But Jeff is basically my first kiss...and make out.

"What do you mean?" He asks me.

"I haven't really had my first kiss..." I confess. He starts to smile cutely. "What?" I ask harshly.

"That's so cute! I'm your first!" He laughs. I just cross my arms and ignore him. Bleh.

"Your so cute." He laughs and kisses my cheek by surprise.