Chpater 9

Sorry guys  I've been really busy and my new phone is weird af.

School went by super fast and when i got off the bus Amber stopped me.

"What did you do!?" She asks me in a very harsh tone. I give her a dumbfounded look. I didn't do anything...or did i. Hehe.

"I didnt do anything, what are you talking about?" I ask in a voice of innocence. I have to give it to her she's pretty smart.

"Don't act dumb, I'm not stupid. What did you  do?!" She ran up to .e, but didn't dare to put her hands on me.

"I told you nothing. There have been many killings in town. Who says I'm the culprit?" I shrug.

"Your lying just tell me the truth!"

"You better watch it. It would be such a tragedy if something happened to you." I smile evilly at her, and turn my back to her. She doesn't say anything. Probably for her own good. God, i should just kill that bitch right here and there. But maybe i can keep her waiting out of fear? Yup, sounds pretty good!

"You did such a great job!" I hear a familar voice say. Then i turn around to see Jeff by my side.

"That bitch was almost gonna pee herself." He laughed. I just looked at him starngely. Does he always have to stalk me? Like seriously?

"Why you always following me?" I ask.

"I was just walking..and I- saw you so..." He was stuttering. Aww he was totally following me but hes tring to keep it to hinself. Thats cute.

"So whats going on tonight?" Jeff asks quickly trying to cover up his stuttering.

"Well I'm actually going to a party." I say proudly. Usually not invited to these sort of things. Intresting.

"Haha do i get an invite?" He smirks at me. Can i invite him? I don't know what if he starts trouble. That's the alst thing i need is to get in troubke because of him. I don't wanna be mean though. Ugh the struggle! "Pwease." He says in a baby voice. Ugh i cnat refuse.

"Fine, but no trouble." I tell  him.

"Aww so i can't kill anyone?"

"No!" I say a little  too quickly. "If you get mad, just leave and I'll help you." I say calmly. He nods but sighs.

"Alright so when does it start?"

"Um...6:30. I think."

"Okay I'll come by then. Bye!" He runs off before i can protest about it. Sigh, hes such a handful. Like babysitting a little kid, but I'm not even getting payed.

When i get home my dad was sleeping in his room. I roll my eyes. He's such a butthole half the time, but soemtimes he's actually a good person. I remember when i was little he used to take me places and buy me things, and now he doesn't even try to bond with me. Its like hes more of a guardian then my own father. Sad, huh?

I quickly change out of my school clothes then into lazy clothes. I'm so tired maybe a nap? Sounds good. I don't have to clean ot anything. I wrap myself in a litrle burito and rest my head on my fluffy pillow. Oh this is so nice.

                     **********

"Alex, come in get up!" I wake up to Jeff jumping on my bed. Oh my god! He's so obnoxious just let me sleep in for once.

"I'm sleeping stop." I groan then pull the blanket over  my head. He shakes me and i just groan. Untim he starts to tickle me. I start to alugh uncontrollably then i start to get up.

"Alright I'm up."

"We're gonna be late for the party, cause all you do is wanna sleep."

"Never hurt to be fashionably late." I laugh. Then i grab some clothes  for the party. "I'm changing, and if you try to come in i will hurt you." I say.

"I would  never!" He says innocently. I roll eyes and mumbme under my breath sure.