Chapter 2

"Lemme guess, your gonna kill me, aren't you?" I get closer and he becomes mor clear. To be honest he isn't that scary, if anything I find him...kinda cute. He holds something besides his back. "Oh and that's a knife behind your back, huh?"

"Good guess." He laughs then raises the knife in his hand. I sigh loudly. This dude is not scary at all, like I said he's cute.

"Okay, let's just get this over with." I honestly don't care. If he kills me that will just end me out of my misery. No school, no father, no people. Kinda like a dream come true.

He looks dumbfounded. "W-What?"

"I said let's get this done with. Are you deaf?"

"Why aren't you crying, screaming, trying to fight me off?!"

"Um, no. Why should I?"

"Because that's what a normal person would do!" He looks pissed off. "I have smile carved into my face, and my eyelids are gone!"

"Guess I'm not a normal person."

"You-ugh!" He throws the knife down in frustration. He starts to pace around the living room in front of me. I just stare at him, my eyes folowing him. How old is this guy? He looks my age. I'm 16.

"Your so weird!" He says to me.

"You don't know me well enough to say that!"

"I'm going to kill you and your not even flinching! Like what the fuck?! Do you wanna die?" He shouts. I stay quiet.

"Well excuse me your plan didn't go as you plan! I'm sorry I wasn't scared about getting killed." I say sarcastically.

"Why aren't you scared?"

"Look I'm gonna be honest, you aren't that scary. Yeah, your creepy but you arnet scary." I say non chalantly. He looks sad now. Oh, I didn't mean to hurt his feelings...

"You can't be serious! I have a smile carved into my face, and my eyelid are burned off!"

"Stop yelling at me because of my opinion!" I shout at him. He takes a moment to calm himself down.

"Well, okay I'm just gonna leave for now I'll probably be back." He sighs then heads out the door.

What. The. Hell. Just. Happened?

**********

The event that happened yesterday was really bizarre. Maybe today will be normal again. The regular cruel jokes, and abuse. That my life for ya!

Ugh, I have to get up for school. I jump out of bed. I do my normal morning routine.

I barely have any clothes to wear. Girl problems. I just take out a pair of black jeans and a black and white plaid shirt. My hair is a shitty mess like always I might as well straghten it if I have the time.

Time for me to leave. I don't even bother saying goodbye. My dad never came home yesterday. He probably hooked up with some women. Gross.

Another day of hell. I wish that kid could've just killed me. I wouldn't have to get up this early.

I start to walk to my bus stop. Half way Amber and Kayla stop me.

"I'm not gonna walk to the bus with you two." I say rudely.

"Ew, of course not."

"Then what do you want this time?" I ask them. They both exchange evil looks. Great, they have a devious plan. Suddenly two hands grab my waist from behind. I let out a scream.

"Haha, what do you think of her Brad?" Amber laughs. Brad? He's a football player, one of those populars.

"What are you doing?! Get off me!" I yell. He covers my mouth. I open my mouth and bit his hand hard. He screams and throws me to the ground. Amber and Kayla have dissapeared.

"Ow! You need to be punished now." He gives me an evil smirk. We loosens his belt. Oh no is he doing what I think he's doing!?

"What are you doing?!" I say.

"Don't worry, just pleasuring myself." He smirks evilly at me. I quickly get up, but he grabs my leg and I trip. Shit!

"Don't fight it, honey." He laughs. He's on top of my body.

"Get off of me!" I scream.

"Shut up!" He hits my head against the concrete. I feel suddenly light headed. This is it, I'm going to be raped. Lose my virginity..

"Augh!" He yells then falls to the ground besides me. A dark figure was standing over me. I fell unconscious before I knew it.