A Full Flower

~
~
~
(Chapter 4)
~
~
~

Hinata walked into his room and smiled to himself.

So much had happened so quickly. Even if he barely knew the soulmates he'd found, he'd found them.

And that was the important part. He still have 3 years to fall in love with them all and for them to fall for him.

Although he knew he was already falling for Kageyama. He was really sweet.

He smiled as he carefully took off the dress and smile up to the ceiling, before it then disappeared.

He then walked over to the closet and got a pair of very short shorts.

He then giggled to himself and circled his finger before point to the bed as he watched one of Kageyama's shirts landing on it.

"He will be so confused tomorrow." He said while giggling and putting on Kageyama's shirt that smelled like him of course, blueberries and cider wood.

He smiled and climbed into bed falling asleep.

~
~
~
Hinata's dream
~
~
~

Hinata blinked as he saw he was back in the dream world.

He giggled and stood up as he was in his dress from earlier and walked over to the golden palace.

"Seline! Kiyoko! Yachi! I'm here!" He said as he walked inside before being greeted by 3 girls who smiled.

"Hinata. It's lovely to see you. And I see you met our soulmate. She's adorable right?" Yachi said and Hinata chuckled.

"She really loves you both that's why." He says with a soft smile before chatting to Seline.

"So. Are you planning on leaving there as soon as you get for final demon soulmate or getting to know them more first?" She asks and Hinata thinks for a moment.

"In all honesty, I'm not sure. I'd love to get to know them but some of the kingdoms take days reach and it might take me ages to find my last demon soulmate. I think that if I find them all, getting to know them can come after that. That way I know them to be able to make them fall for me." He says with a smile and she nods.

"You'll do it. I know you will. And we're always here to help you out with what we can no matter what." At that Hinata remember what happened at dinner.

"Oi! Kiyoko! Yachi! Do you actually plan to interrupt my wedding day?" He asks and the girls giggle.

"Yes actually. Once your married our race is free to roam land again." Kiyoko says with a smile and Hinata nods.

"It's my day though!" He says and they chuckle.

"It's your day everyday you idiot. You're the queen." Yachi says with a giggle and Hinata chuckles.

"I guess that's true. Anyway! I think I'm gonna go into the city with my soulmates tomorrow and, randomly stare at everyone." Hinata says giggling at how stupid it sounds.

"Don't forget, the others kingdoms visit too so they might not all be from there." Seline says and Hinata nods.

"Yes I know but it's worth a try. And I'd like to check out that woman's shop. I feel rude for not accepting the offer last time." He says nervously and the girls just chuckle because he's so sweet.