The Next Journey

~
~
~
(Chapter 5)
~
~
~

Hinata woke up and smiled as he saw a blue dress and a turquoise jacket on his bed with a pair of green hiking boots.

He smiled and put on the outfit before grabbing his back and going to the kitchen to collect some food.

It was still early so he knew everyone but the servants were asleep.

He grabbed the food and put it into his bag before exiting the castle with the demon powers so that he was now outside the castle and in front of the gates.

The guys looked at Hinata and stepped to the side, bowing before letting him through.

Hinata then began his journey the the mere and enchanted kingdom.

He smiled as he followed the directions knowing it would take a few days to treck since it was rather far away.

After 6 hours of walking Hinata stopped by a tree and sat down to seat some sandwiches he's packed and drink some water.

After a short break the stood up and took a deep breath.

He then began walking again and it took him two more hours before his legs started to tired so he sat down and sighed.

"This is gonna be harder than I thought." He said to himself but someone walking by had heard him and walked over.

"Are you alright?" The boy asked Hinata who sighed and nodded.

"Yes I am. Sorry. I'm going to the mere and enchanted kingdom and it's taking a while. Considering I just walked 8 hours from the demon kingdom." He sighed and the boy tilted his head.

"Why are you walking so far? You're an Enchantress right? Just transform?" He asked confused and Hinata sighed.

"I'm not an enchantress. I'm a goddess. I can't." He said and then the boy blinked.

"Oh! You're the queen! I'm so sorry! I didn't realise! I'm Yamaguchi! I'm an earth elf!" He said holding his hand out.

Hinata looked at him and smiled but the moment they locked eyes they flashed.

Hinata then groaned as a green stalks appeared on his wrist.

"Ah I'm sorry I can't help! If I could I would!" He said and Hinata smiled before he realised something.

"Wait! Transform. Of course!" He said and pulled out his phone.

"My soulmates"

Goddess Queen (Hinata):
"How do I transform? My legs are killing me?"

Demon Nobel 2 (Kita):
"Shaashrinka washinario"

Hinata smiled and spoke the words out loud before he hissed in pain as medium wings, horns and purple skin formed.

The boy just watched in shock.

Hinata chuckled. "I had no idea I could do this either but if I get all my soulmates from one race I get a mild version of their powers. Just completed the demon kingdom. Anyway! I'll see you soon!" He said and the green haired boy nodded and waved him off as he kept walking.