Clarke

"Clarke, I'm heading to the hospital I see you tonight ok?"
"Yeah mom see you tonight."
I heard the door closed.
Then I heard someone knocking at the door.
Who could it be?
"Hey princess!"
"Bellamy! What are you doing here?"
"I came to see my girlfriend!"
Hearing him saying that made me smile. I was Bellamy Blake's girlfriend.
"Well you see me now."
Then he walk closer to me and put his forehead on mine. My heart was beating very fast. And at this moment, I realized that I was in love.
"Clarke?" Bellamy and I pull off and turn back at the door to see...
"Mom!"
"I think Octavia told me to come see her after... I'm gonna go... bye!"
"Yeah bye. I think Clarke and I have to talk."
Just before he got out Bellamy turn to me and I see his lips move. He was saying something. Good luck I think. Yeah I need more then luck right now.
"Clarke why him? He tried to kill Jaha. And God knows how many people he kill."
"Mom. He did everything he did to protect Octavia... and me."
"He's still danger..." I didn't want to hear more so I ran at the door.
"Clarke come back here right now."
I ran out of the ark and out of the camp. I didn't know where I was going, but I just wanted to be away from my mother. She doesn't have the right to control my life.
I ran for about 15 minutes when I heard someone blow in a horn. Acid fog. I didn't know where to go. The camp was to far. The drop ship. To far. Wait! I know this place. I saw a little door in the ground. The bunker. I was about to close the door when someone open it and enter.
"Bellamy? What are you doing here?"
"I saw you ran. I wasn't going to..." I didn't let him finish. I kissed him passionately and he kissed back. My mother wasn't right. Bellamy his not dangerous. He never was. And he will never be.
He pull back gently.
"What do you want to do?"
"I don't know!"
"What do you know than?"
"That I love you and I want to spend the rest of my days with you!" I couldn't believe I had just say that. He didn't react and I didn't know what to do.
"Well say something."
He didn't say anything. He kissed me and started to pull my shirt off. I did the same to him. He took me in his arms and brought me in the bed. He kissed my lips, than my shoulder, and my neck. Then he came closer to my hears and whispers " I love you Clarke Griffin."
I never felt more happy than at this moment. I was with the one I love and nobody could make me stop feel this way.
I love him.
I love Bellamy Blake.