Bellamy

We've been in the bunker for hours now. The acid fog is not finish yet. But I don't care. I could live anywhere in this world with Clarke. She makes me happy and I never cared about someone else than my sister before. Now I care for Clarke too. Octavia was the only family I had. Now Clarke is my family and I'll make sure she stays in it until we die. I love her. I'm in love with the princess. Something I never thought would happen.
She's sleeping into my arms. She seems so peaceful.
"What are you staring at Blake?"
"Oh just the most beautiful person in the universe."
I could see her blush. She's so cute. I laugh.
"What's funny?"
"Nothing. Just your face..."
"What my face?"
"You're turning red."
"Yeah. You're turning me in a tomato with your compliments."
"Well you could be my tomato princess."
"These two words don't sound great together."
"Well then I'll have to stop complimenting you."
"I would prefer becoming a tomato than never hear Bellamy Blake complimenting me."
She turns her head and kiss me. She comes on me putting her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck.
I started kissing her on her cheek, than her neck and her shoulder, getting her close enough to close the space between us. I can feel her heart beat very fast. I continue kissing her on her neck until I reach her ear. I whisper "I love you princess"
"I love you too!" She said it so softly so that only me, and just me, could hear it.
If the day we arrived on Earth someone would of tell me I was going to fall in love with Clarke, I would of never believe them. We hated each other so much and now look at us, we are kissing each other, making love, and saying I love you. Those three words are more powerful than I thought.
I would like to whisper them to her for the rest of my life.
I never felt more happy in my life.