Clarke

"Clarke. Clarke wake up."
"Bell... what's going on?"
"The acid fog is over."
"You wake me up to tell me that?"
"Yeah"
"It's not because the acid fog is over that I want to leave right now. I want to stay here with you."
"I know me too, but we need to go back to camp. They probably worry about us."
"It's not asking to much to have a day alone with you without someone put there to worry about us?"
"It's that's what you want we could maybe built a house for us now that the war is over."
"It's stead of building a house we could go back to the drop ship and make it our home."
"Yeah, but it's already home for us."
"So what now? We go back to camp, take some stuff and head back to the drop ship?"
"I guess!"
Bell and I walk back to camp Jaha, taking brake every five minutes to kiss each other. We took some stuff and started walking out of the camp.
"Ready princess?"
"Like I never was!"
We walked during 2 hours. When we arrive at the drop ship, I felt home already.
Bellamy took my hand and brought me in the drop ship.
"So let's make it a little more welcoming!"
"Not today. For now let's just relax."
I kissed him passionately and started to pull off his clothes. He did the same to me. We kissed during all the afternoon and the evening, until we both fell asleep.
____________________

Sorry for the little chapter. I would like you guys to give me some ideas for the next chapters. I already have some, but I'm open to others. Just send them to my email: onerepublic_the100@yahoo.ca
Thank you for reading my book.