[Kotonzo High]

⎯⎯ ୨▞▞▞▞▞▖🅷🅰🅸🅺🆈🆄🆄▝▞▞▞▞▞୧ ⎯⎯

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🏐 ꒱

"We're going to Tokyo. That's where the training camp is being held at" said Coach Ukai. Standing in front of his team, Karasuno "But this time, Shiratorizawa, Date Tech, and Aoba Johsai will be there" he added. His team started to cheer, being happy that they'll see their friends once again.

When the time came, they were in Tokyo at a school. A few familiar busses were there as they head to the gym. Some started to chat among themselves or with other team members. The coaches were at the side, standing next to each other as they watch their team chat happily.

"Oh, seems like we're missing one" Coach Nekomata said as he looks around. All the coaches look at him with a confused look "What do you mean? We're all here" Coach Washijo says. Nekomata then shakes his head.

"No, there was this school that had called. Apparently, it's a not-so-famous school and their volleyball team is new. They've been trying to get other schools to have a practice match but were rejected. So when they called me, I had informed them about this training camp" he explains.

"And they'll be joining us?" asked Coach Irihata.

Nekomata nods "Yes, their coach, I'm assuming, had said they'll join. But I don't see them"

"What was the school name?" Ukai asks.

"If I remember correctly...It was Kotonzo High"

Just then, the door opens. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and looked towards the door. A team they've never seen before walks in. They were wearing a sand beige and dark grey colored jacket, at the back, it says 'Kotonzo High'.

A guy with blue hair and eyes that are squinted, with glasses, was walking in front of his members. (For the blue, it's more of an 'air force blue color' search it up :)) ) They walk up to the coaches and bowed "Thank you, Coach Nekomata. Our coach was very happy when you had agreed in letting us join today's training camp"

Another guy steps up, this time, he had light brown hair with emerald green eyes. He smiles and bows "Ah, you must be their coach?" Coach Yamiji asks.

He shakes his head "N-No, I'm actually the manager" he scratches the back of his head. By then, everyone had looked at the...male manager. It was their first time hearing a male being their manager.

"Oh, really? I apologize. Where's your coach then?" Yamiji ask again.

"Our coach is coming. Just checking the bus one last time" said the guy with glasses.

The door was slammed open again. There, they see a girl running toward the Kotonzo High team. Wearing their school jacket, she stops in front of them, panting a bit while she crouches a bit, her hands on her knees and her bag slipping off her shoulder.

"Ah, there she is," glasses says, smiling at the girl, along with the others.

"Another manager?" someone asks.

"Nope, she's our-...".

She finally stands up straight, pushing her glasses up and doing a close-eyed smile. Not saying anything, just bowed "-coach"

Silence.

They stare at her with wide eyes. A girl, being their coach? At such a young age too?

"Her name is Senda (Y/N). A first-year student" the male manager introduces the girl to them as she just smiles, nods, and bows again. Glasses then walks up and bows, smiling and putting his hand on his chest "My name is Hayashi Iyoto, a third-year and the captain of this team"