[Senda (Y/N)'s past]

⎯⎯ ୨▞▞▞▞▞▖🅷🅰🅸🅺🆈🆄🆄▝▞▞▞▞▞୧ ⎯⎯

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🏐 ꒱

"This is Senda Oosuke. He's also (Y/N)'s father"

He nodded and moved his gaze towards the sleeping female then back at everyone "I can see why she was so happy once she was playing with you kids last night. You have what she likes. I'm sure you're all confused and have many questions, the first is her appearance, correct?"

He saw everyone flinch and looked away, looked anywhere but the man which caused him to sigh "Don't act surprised, I'm her father after all. I know everything" he sighed again and ran his hand through his hair "Why don't you kids get comfortable?"

Everyone slowly surrounded him and sat on the ground "First thing you should know, her hair was always like that. She got it from her mother. Her eyes however, that's a different story. She has both my eye and her mother's"

"And when I say she has both our eye, it doesn't mean she took it after us. I'm saying she has our eye" Oosuke then pushed his hair away, revealing his other eye that was coloured white. He pats his daughter's head softly and stroked her head.

"Her mother passed away when she gave birth to (Y/N). So it was just me for a few months until I met another woman that I didn't really love, but I wanted (Y/N) to grow up with a mother. Also because I had to go overseas for business purposes. I'd be away for a long time and I didn't have anyone to take care of (Y/N). A lot of people didn't want to be near her because of her unique hair"

"So I had to marry another woman for her sake, which is honestly the biggest mistake ever"

┍⧑┙

🅆🄰🅁🄽🄸🄽🄶: Mentions of abuse and maybe other things so if you're sensitive, please skip! Sorry in advance.

(Y/N), a two year old child with her new mother. (Y/N) had beautiful (E/C) eyes but that didn't matter. Her mother, Katou Fumiko but is now known as Senda Fumiko, was disgusted by her hair. The whole Katou family looked at (Y/N) as if she were a different species, just because her hair was heterochromia.

The family pitied Fumiko.

"You married such a good looking man, a wealthy one, a rich one yet the daughter is a freak!"

"I feel so sorry for you, Nee-chan"

"Why don't you just persuade Oosuke-san for a child of your own?" 

"Yeah, you're beautiful! The child would turn out looking so much better than...that"

More awful comments were spat as the little girl sat on the ground with her head tilted, confused with every word. As time went on and she was sent to kindergarten, kids started making fun of her as well, bullying and picking on her weird look.

But there were two people who protected her. Oyama Takahiro and Aoki Yuuto. Those two were always there for her. Takahiro envied the girl since he would get bullied as well for his slight heterochromia eyes.

Yuuto was always the lazy one and anti-social so when he saw (Y/N) get bullied, he didn't know what made him do it but he just wanted to protect her and beat those kids up. As time went by, their small group became wider, it may just be boys but she was fine with it.

They did nothing to betray her.

And neither will she.

They didn't hit her or anything.