[Extra Practice turns to a fight]

⎯⎯ ୨▞▞▞▞▞▖🅷🅰🅸🅺🆈🆄🆄▝▞▞▞▞▞୧ ⎯⎯

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🏐 ꒱

ꕤ╏╠══[𝍖𝍖𝍖 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: (𝚈/𝙽) 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚗 𝍖𝍖𝍖]      ꕤ

The moment those words left her mouth, they frowned, some were sad, some were pissed but decided to put a smile on their face and join the cuddle session. (Y/N) giggled slightly "Thanks guys, I think I just need something to distract me..." she said and sighed.

They nod "But you have to eat your dinner first" says Kyosuke, pushing her tray of food towards her. She smiled and nodded, they all eat and chat happily --well (Y/N) was speaking softly cause she didn't want anyone to hear her voice-- 

Once she was done, she insisted on carrying the trays back to the cafeteria alone, it took her a while to persuade them but it worked eventually. She wore her earphones and flipped her hoodie up.

She reached the cafeteria, puts the trays down at it's place and walked out. Walking around the place with her hands in her pocket. She sees two of the gym lights on and decided to check the one on the left side, walking in, she sees a  guy with dark grayish-green hair with a flyaway piece of hair sticking up at the top.

When she saw the familiar cowlick, she jumped a bit and walked inside silently, watching the boy try his float serve. Majority of the time it worked, other times it doesn't, which made the boy sad.

He was panting, (Y/N) knew he was going to drink water soon so she took out her small stick note and pen out of her pocket and wrote something on it, then sticked it on his bottle and left a paper underneath it and rushed out before he saw her.

☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆

When Yamaguchi turned around, he saw a figure went past the door but shrugged it off, thinking it was just some random person. He walked to his bottle, picked it up and drank his water, he felt something on his bottle and looked at it, there he saw the sticky note saying.

'You can do it, I believe in you! :) Here's some ways to not mess up at all, hope it works!
-S.(Y)

Then at the side was a small drawing. He tilted his head "Who left these here?" he asks himself and picked up the piece of paper. He read through it and his eyes widen, he put the paper down and walked towards the court, trying the technique the mysterious person had given.

Few minutes went by and he has done the float serve at least fifteen times without failing. He was over the moon. He grabbed the paper and smiled at it, muttering a thank you and noted to himself to find whoever gave it to him.

He had someone in mind though, but he kept doubting himself. He finished his extra practice and walked to the classroom where his teammates will be sleeping at.

☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆

As (Y/N) kept walking, she heard muffled yelling noises so she paused her song and listened carefully "Hey! Senda, watch out!!" She turned her head to see a volleyball zooming right to her. Her eyes widen and she quickly took a step back, going into a receiving position and perfectly received the ball, sending it up.