[Karasuno vs Kotonzo and getting closer to pudding head...]

⎯⎯ ୨▞▞▞▞▞▖🅷🅰🅸🅺🆈🆄🆄▝▞▞▞▞▞୧ ⎯⎯

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🏐 ꒱

Karasuno vs Kotonzo

Karasuno's starting line:
Sawamura Daichi
Azumane Asahi
Tanaka Ryuunosuke
Kageyama Tobio
Hinata Shoyo
Tsukishima Kei

Kotonzo's starting line:
Hayashi Iyoto
Hirano Fumihiro
Uchida Kyosuke
Fujihara Kaiyo
Akumu Kuraim
Aoki Yuuto

Those were the players for each team. Once each player got onto the court, with Kotonzo serving and Karasuno receiving. Kuraim was the one serving. He did a normal serve as Daichi receives it. Sending it to his other player, which was their setter, who goes by the name Kageyama Tobio.

Kotonzo was ready, they already knew that Kageyama would set towards Hinata and do their usual crazy, quick attack. So after doing their quick attack, Iyoto receives it and sends it towards Yuuto, who then sets it towards Fumihiro, sending a quick attack to Karasuno as well.

'This would be fun...' both Karasuno and Kotonzo's coach, smirking while watching the game.

-- -͙-Time skip-- -͙-

Karasuno vs Kotonzo
[First set: 16 - 17]

16 - 17, that's the score with Kotonzo taking the lead. Kageyama sets the ball towards Hinata, Kotonzo prepares themselves for their quick attack but something changed...

They did their new and improved quick attack. The one where the ball stops mid-air. Now, Kotonzo has not seen this new quick attack just yet, because Keishin was smart and told them not to use it just yet.

He felt something was off with the new school, their players and everything. So he said to keep things low. When Kageyama and Hinata did their quick attack 2.0, Kotonzo was stunned, especially their coach.

Her eyes were wide and mouth agape, her (F/C) clipboard slipped out of her hands and fell to the ground. She gasp softly and had stars in her eyes. Kotonzo players also had their eyes wide and they looked at each other before looking back at their coach.

Seeing her reaction, they immediately knew that she didn't see it coming. Oosuke chuckled and patted his daughter's head, "Now now, my child. I'm guessing you didn't predict that, huh?" he asked.

(Y/N) shook her head and Itsuki picked up her clipboard and handed it to her while pushing her jaw up "(Y-Y/N), you s-shouldn't have y-your m-mouth agape l-like that. F-Flies could f-fly in there..." he mumbled.

The matched continued with Karasuno taking the first set, Kotonzo and (Y/N) had lost their composure ever since their quick attack 2.0 was shown. They start packing their stuff and switched sides, (Y/N) was of course behind the group.

She saw the tall beanpole and stopped him "Tsukishima-san, here. I found these with me when I woke up, I'm not sure how they got to me but I'm sorry I had them" she said softly and smiled apologetically .

In her hands were Tsukishima's headphones, "Hm? Oh yeah, thanks" he said and took them off her hands, his fingers slightly touching her hand. He then walked away with Yamaguchi following from behind and waved at the latter which she returned back.

Karasuno vs Kotonzo
[First set: 25 - 18]
[Second set: 0 - 0]

Karasuno had switched players, Asahi for Nishinoya and Tsukishima for Yamaguchi. A libero and pinch server. (Y/N) hummed to herself and looked at Takahiro and Haruto, "I'll sub the both of you in for Hiro-chan, Kura-chan" she said and they nodded.