jealous.

I was laying on my bed watching the ceiling. This what I have done for the past two days plus crying my eyes out of course. His words kept repeating on my head "sorry i don't like you ,you are just a friend". I mean I don't blame him I don't like myself either.
My phone rang. It was Claire.
Gwen: hey Claire.
Claire:hey babe how are you.
Gwen: better than I was yesterday.
The girls know what happened they followed me after I left crying.
Claire: are you coming to school today,we will come and pick you up if you want.
Gwen: no babe I think I will skip school again. Not ready to come and see Shawn's face.
Claire: okay as you wish if you need anything call up. Love you.
Gwen: love you too. Bye
I hung up and decided to go down stairs and eat something. My parents weren't home. I was feeling bad again like crying but hopefully I found nutella and i started eating to cheer myself up but it wasn't working. I didn't know what to do so as i thought and i thought and debated with myself whether to go or not to go to school I decided to go I mean I am not going to ditch school just for Shawn. I went to my bedroom and change I didn't put to much effort on dressing up I was too tired for that. I got my bag and headed to school,i was a little late but who cares. I put my earphones,and my favorite song started playing.

I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself,
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh, you lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sow
I'm left seeing red on my own

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on....

As i was walking and humming the song someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and Alan was standing there smiling at me. Alan is my school mate I have known him since I was a little kid because our families know each other.
Alan: hey Gwen.
Gwen: hey Al.
Alan: please don't call me that you know I don't like it.
Gwen: well that's why I call you like that Al to annoy you Al.
Alan: you are a brat you know. Anyways so are u going to school?
Gwen: no Alan I am going to the moon.
Alan:haha very funny. We are late you know.?
Gwen: who cares?
Alan: not me. Mind if I join you and we walk to the school together?
Gwen: sure why not.
Through the whole way to school I was laughing my ass off. Alan is so funny and he was trying to cheer me up and it was working I for a moment forgot what had happened.
Gwen: OMG Alan stop please i am about to lay here and laugh till I die.
Alan: well at least they will say she died happy.
Gwen: okay stop let me breath.
Alan: okay take short deep breath inhale exhale,the baby will be alright.
Gwen: shut up shut up.
As we arrived at school because Carma is a bitch and because of the mighty irony the first person I saw was Shawn. And of course our eyes met. Sadness started running in my veins. Don't cry Gwen don't cry. Alan saw that something happened.
Alan: hey buddy are you okay.
Gwen: yeah yeah.
Alan: come on grumpy don't be sad smile come on smile.
He started grabbing my cheeks to Make me smile.
Gwen:haha Okay I am smiling.
Alan: good job u have an ugly smile btw
Gwen: take it back.
Alan: I was just kidding come on I will take you to the girls.
As we about to leave I turned my head to see Shawn and he was watching again.
Shawn pov:
I was sitting at the stairs of the school with my friends waiting for the bell. I haven't see Gwen for two days she must be feeling very bad and all bacause of Me. As i was chatting with the guy someone caught my eye,it was Gwen but she wasn't alone,next to here was a boy who if I remember right his name is Alan. What are they doing together?? I kept staring at her when suddenly she turned her head and saw me,her smile faded and she was about to cry,i didn't know what to do. I think that the boy noticed it and he asked her what's wrong. Well is is none of your Damn business. All of a sudden he started grabbing her cheeks and she started laughing. What is he doing he can't touch her not like that. My anger was raising as i kept we'd staring at them. Don't touch her mann. He let go of her cheeks and told her something and they left,as they were leaving Gwen looked on my way once again and then disappeared with that Alan dude. I was furious now,i am going to beat the shit out of him,he cannot touch her!!! She is mine.