Stay Tonight.

When you two have kissed enough that you start to be in sync. The first kiss is always feeling out the other person's rhythms,finding how they taste, the of their lips,the amount of tongue they use, when they separate their mouth, what they do with their hands. But when you two have kissed enough that you get into a rhythm and now you can tell when they are going to lick, how they bite your lip,when they moan, they're gonna open their mouth a bit or grip a part of you a bit harder. That's really the best when your lips understand theirs and now you've gone from feeling each other out to just enjoying each other.

We've been kissing for like i dont know how many times, i lost counting the moment I felt his lips on mine. Our lips looked like they were glued together and after all those kiss, our lips disconnected looking for air.
Gwen: Shawn?
Shawn: yeah?
Gwen: I love you?
He looked at me with his lazy brown eyes.
Shawn: you do?
Gwen: I do.
Shawn: you do?
Gwen: yes I do you moron.
He smiled and got up grabbed me by the waist and started spinning me around.
Gwen: aaaaaaaaaa Shawn put me down.
Shawn: i love you i love you i love you toooo.
Gwen: okay now will you put me down?
Shawn: give me a kiss first.
Gwen: no now put me down.
Shawn: oh no no kiss me first.
I gave him a kiss and he grabbed me from the back of my head kissing me harder.
Gwen: put me down now.
Shawn: as you say my lady.
Gwen: what time is it??
Shawn looked at his watch.
Shawn: it's 5pm.
Gwen: OMG is late I need to go my mum is going to kill me.
I got up and started looking for my bag but suddenly Shawn grabbed me from the wrist again and sat me on his lap.
Shawn: don't go babe stay here.
Gwen: I can't stay I haven't told my mum where I am and she will freak out.
He grabbed my cheeks and looked me in the eyes making a puppy face.
Shawn: stay here tonight,please.
How can I say no to him.
Gwen: what about your mum?
Shawn: I think she's gone to my aunt,so she won't be here tonight.
Gwen: let me call my mum.
I dialled my mom's number.
-hello
-mum hi.
-Gwen where are you???
-umm I am at Kay's house,listen can I stay here just for tonight cuz we are having a sleepover please mum please.
- hm okay honey you can stay but be home early tomorrow.
-thank you thank you mom,i love you bye.
-bye hun I love you too.

Shawn: you are a bad girl babe, you just lied your mom.
Gwen: well I had to, I could not say to my mom that I am staying with a boy tonight who apparently loves me and can't get his hand of me.
He smiled and came closer.
Shawn: I really can't babe.
Gwen: mhm I know.
Shawn: you do?
Gwen: I Do now stop teasing.
Shawn: I am not teasing.
Gwen: you are. So what are we going to do tonight?
Shawn: I don't know babe you pick and we can do everything you want.
Gwen: I wanna cuddle and watch movies.
Shawn: sound like a plan babygirl .
Babygirl❤
Gwen: okay but let's just eat something first. I will cook.
Shawn: you can cook?
Gwen: yes I can.
Shawn: you never fail to impress me babe.
I got up and went to the kitchen and start to cook. After like two minutes I felt two big arms around my waist.
Shawn: keep cooking babe I just want to watch.
After like 20 minutes I had everything ready and we sat to the table to eat,after we Finished I put the dishes into the dishwasher.
Shawn: it was delicious babe thank you
Gwen: glad you like it.
He got up and went to the sofa.
Shawn: Gwen leave everything there and come here with me.
Gwen: wait i have to wash the dishes
Shawn: leave it there and come here with me.
I couldn't say no so I went to him he had a blanket over him and he pulled me into his hug under the blanket.
Shawn: so what movie do you want to watch.
Gwen: whatever you like just not a horror movie.
Shawn: let me think... How about we watch if I stay?
Gwen: OMG yes I love that movie.
Shawn: if I stay it is then babe.
He found the movie and played it. His arm was around my shoulder,my head on his chest, cuddling perfectly. We weren't talking, his finger were going through my hair,it was a relaxing feeling and my eyes started to close till I fall asleep.
Shawn pov:
I was watching a movie when suddenly Gwen started snoring slightly. She had fallen asleep. She looked so cute so peaceful. I got up turned off the tv and the light and carried her to my room and sat her to my bad and went next to her under the bed sheets. Even thought it was dark,i could hear her breething beside me like you can hear the movement of the water over rocks that is hidden by the trees. You cant see it, but you know there is a stream somewhere nearby, flowing beneath the shadows of the leaves and the sound comfort you . There is no sleep better than this sleep.