Chapter 1 - Aik naye subha

The sun was still not out on the seams but she had woken up. She had so much to prepare for before the new day begin so she gets to it.

First she leaves the warm bed and her heavily sleeping husband to take a long relaxing bath. Then she gets ready in a normal shalwar kameez, puts on minimal makeup since her husband prefers her like that. Then lays out her husbands clothes.

"Siddharth",she mutters softly beside his ear,"utha ja jaldi se".

"Hmm",he humms in a heavy voice. "Time"?

"8 baj rahay hein. Mein ne teray kapre nikal diyai hein",she tells him,pointing to the suit laid out, "naha le aur jaldi se nashta karle".

"Hmm",he says again.

She smiles lovingly, she kissed his forehead one last time before leaving.

On her way, she knocked on the little brother's door.

"Asim bacha uth ja. Mein tera favorite nashta bana rahi hoon",shs says smiling.

"Thanks yaar Sana",she heard a reply.

In the kitchen Shenaaz quickly gets onto breakfast. Siddharth prefered a little heavy break fast since he might not get a chance to eat at office, while Asim prefers something light so he can eat out again with his girlfriend.

She makes dough for paratha and starts shaping it and puts it on tava. Then gets onto the batter for the pancakes.

After getting all done, she finishes it up with black coffee for Siddharth and some chai for herself and Asim.

She was putting the last plate on their table when both brothers came down. Siddharth smiled, kissing her forehead and took his seat at the head chair.

Asim also thanked Shenaaz and sat on his brother's left hand. Shenaaz took her seat on her husband's right.

"Asim aj teray university ka result anay wala hai na"?Siddharth asks.

"Haan bhai. Aj hopefully ajaye warna kal bhi jana paray ga",Asim replies. "Shenaaz yai pancakes bohat mazay ke hein. Thankyou yaar".

"Koi na. Acha hai tujhe achay lagay",she said.

They finished eating and it was time for house males to leave.

"Asim dekh ke gari chala na. Koi rash harkatein nahi",Siddharth reminds once again. He cared too much for his baby brother.

"Jee bhai. Tum fiqar na karo",Asim replied. He hugged his brother and kissed Shenaaz's cheeks and leaves first.

Siddharth and Shenaaz alone now stood face to face.

"Jaldi aye ga aj"? She questions, straightening his crooked tie.

"Nahi yaar. Aik new project pe start hona hai tou late hojaon ga",he answers, scrunching his nose sadly.

"Koi baat nahi. Bus apna khayal rakhna",she says,"dekh ke drive aur koi laraye nahi road pe".

He laughs at her word remembering the last time he fought with another driver because he was coming wrong way.

"Haan baby tu tension na le. Kuch nahi karoon ga",he said promising. "Ab jaon"?

She chuckled, then tiptoed and hugged his large figure. He sighs in relaxation and hugs her back, more tightly.

Just being with her changes his mood completley. There was something about her aura that calmed him.

"I love you baby",she whispers against his heart.

"Hmm. I love you too",he mutters then suddenly kisses her lips.

It was a soft kiss, like your first kiss. Slow and soft, like you're afraid to push over the limit but for them, this minimal touch was equally earth shaking as a make out session.