One (1)

"Christmas break"

It had been about a week and a half since the whole 'scandal' was released, Simon found himself check his phone trying to ignore his texts from everyone, the names he read made him throw his phone against the wall and just cry for hours.  Finally after a couple of days he got out of bed and took a shower. 

After about 10 minutes he finished and got dressed, he decided to come out of his room today was Christmas Eve then tomorrow was Christmas. Simon really didn't want to celebrate but he hadn't seen his mom or sister in 4 days, He at least owed them that even though he was going through hell.

His mom got up and went over to hug him "I'm so happy to see you out of bed" she says 

he nods as he hugged back and breathes "Im sorry I've been ignoring everything and everyone for the last couple of days" he says knowing she went through worse with their dad. 

She shakes her head "Please don't apologize, you just went through a breakup I get it they are hard" she says 

He looks up at her and smiles "Okay, come on lets go watch some movies like we always do" 

Linda nodded "Okay but I want you to eat something first" she told him 

"Okay deal" he says calmly and walks to the kitchen and poured himself a bowl of cereal and starting to eat slowly then finished a couple minutes later, he walked over to the sink and washed it putting it onto the rack to dry. 

His mom and Sara put on one of Simons favourites hopefully to make him feel better, Sara still hadn't figured out how to tell him that she knew who fired the video and that she slept with the guy who ruined his life and relationship.

Simon walks out he was tired and just wanted to lay down so he did, his mom pulled a blanket over then him they played the movie as he fell asleep in the first 5 minutes, he hadn't slept in the past 4 days and finally fell asleep without any thoughts of Wilhelm in his head. 

a few hours went by and their mom and Sara watched movies while Simon slept, He finally woke up after about 3 almost 4 hours of being out and laid there watching the current movie that was on.

Linda looked over at him "You okay?" she asks 

he nods and looked back at her as some tears fell the pain of Wilhelm being gone and not in his life anymore was finally hitting him 

she leaned over hugging him "Its going to be okay I promise" she says "It gets better, but the healing process is different for everyone. It was first serious relationship" 

he cried onto her shoulder for a couple of minutes then stopped he saw Sara staring him down "What?" he asks as he wiped the tears that had fallen on the sleeve of his hoodie 

"We got letters in the mail today.." she says and handed him his it was from Hillerska 

He breathes as he took it and then opened it slowly reading it as he then saw the words 'you will be a resident at Hillerska' and put the letter on the table "Your joking right, we can't afford that Sara" 

She looked back and nods "Yes I know but August actually paid for everything, he helped us get two dorms at Hillerska" she says 

"August? yeah like he would wanna help us" 

Sara rolled her eyes at him "Simon I wouldn't lie to you" when she was literally lying to him at the moment about not knowing about the video when she did 

"Okay, fine I believe you, when do we even move in?" he asks her 

"We move in next Friday.." she says to him