Twenty Two (22)

Physical therapy had taken place, Wilhelm and Simon had Erik drive them every time because neither of them were ready to drive alone again.

They had almost finished all of the physical therapy they needed and Wilhelm was now in his brace which would come off in about 4-6 weeks by the looks of it, Simon on the other side was out of his cast and didn't need a brace so he was free.

Wilhelm had struggled a bit with healing, and his anxiety and now PTSD from the crash. Simon was there to help him through it, but in the end Simon was tired and worn out from helping him so much. He just felt like curling up in a ball and crying in a corner, this was from lack of sleep to make sure Wilhelm was okay and just not being able to sleep at the same time.

_

On the last few days of Winter break, Simon had seemed really out of it since he was lacking sleep and as him and Wilhelm were watching a movie he fell asleep.

Wilhelm looks over and smiled at him then back at the TV running his fingers through his curls, letting him sleep noticing he had seemed very tired, he just didn't know it was because Simon was looking out for him every night barely getting any sleep.

(We are gonna do two Christmas's one with Erik and one with Simons mom)

Simon had woken up a few hours later and was feeling a lot better, the next day was Christmas Eve, The two of them had discussed who's going to who's house, and how it would work. Finally they came to a decision where they would spend Christmas Eve at Eriks and Christmas Day at Simons moms house 

Wilhelm looks over and lays next to him after taking the leg brace off 'Morning baby' he says and slowly wrapped his arm around his waist 

He turns so he was facing Wilhelm and kissed his cheek 'Morning' he says 

'What got you so tired?' he asks still unaware of what was going on

Simon looks 'I've been staying up most of the night, I haven't been able to sleep, every time I closed them I relived everything' he says 'And I've also been making sure your okay, making sure that you didn't have anymore bad dreams about it' 

Wilhelm held his hand 'My love you need to get some sleep too, I will be just fine. Also I'm sorry I've been leaning on you to help me through everything, I know just kinda realized I haven't been there for you..'

'We both haven't really been there for each other' he says 

He nods 'Except for the part where you've been there for me and here I am being a horrible boyfriend not being there for you' he says and sighs 'I'm gonna try harder to be there for you, I'm so sorry I haven't been I didn't realize'

Simon looks and lays his head back 'Its okay we've been through a lot' he says he kept forgiving Wilhelm but this time he couldn't not forgive him they both went through a lot and now they would be there for each other.