AUTHOR'S NOTE

Certified LGBTQ+

Certified LGBTQ+

Mature Content Advisory

Author's Note: Thanks for taking out the time to read my book! Don't be shy -- I love comments and feedback, and I'm grateful for every single vote. If you enjoy my writing, consider preordering my award-winning queer polyamorous romance novel, LEAD ME ASTRAY, hitting bookstores March 2022.

It's easy to find me and get to know me on social media, too. I am most active on Twitter where I post funny and motivational stuff. Plus, you can subscribe to my monthly newsletter to be part of my super exclusive new book club. (Psst, it's SUPER exclusive.) All the relevant links are in my Wattpad profile. Or you can just ask me, and I'll send a link to you directly.

Of note, this version of LOCKING DOWN LEXIE is just a very well-polished draft, so tell me if you see typos, errors, plot holes, or if you simply have a preferred direction in which you'd like to see the story go. Your suggestions just might make the final cut! Too shy to comment on main? My DMs are always open to writing and book-related questions. 

Finally, I have signed an exclusivity contract with Wattpad! That means that you can trust the quality and timeliness of updates, and you won't legally find my books anywhere else but here. Wattpad has been my favorite place to be for many years now, and I look forward to really growing a community here with you. Thanks for reading me, and I hope you consider voting on each chapter. (Votes are very motivating.) xoxo

All the best,

Sondi