Cynthia

The stench of Alcohol has filled the room. Of course he had to come back fucking drunk. Ethan has always had a drinking problem ever since he was 16, I quickly hid  under the kitchen countertop, I didn't want to get hurt. Whenever he came back from a party he was always violent. Hearing slight muffled sounds from the outside porch. Voices. He brought a friend.

My boyfriend was labeled to "bad boy" of the school, i guess that's why i fell for him. The desire for the toxic relationships they have in the books and movies, it drew me towards him, i knew i was pretty it was just pulling him that would be an issue.

"Ahhhh Cynthia! Long time no see baby-" Of course it had to be fucking Ethan. Yeah sure he was popular but that does not mean he is a good person. "do NOT lay a single dirty finger in me, you monster, YOU were in on it to" How could he not fucking remember?

*flashback*

"A few days ago at the party, something happened." Tears started to flow down my cheeks and I cannot control them. "Ethan touched me... without my permission" I looked my friends in the eyes when saying that, i couldn't almost tell they were at a loss for words . "I t-tried to tell h-him to get off of m-me, I swear!" I say while looking back and forth at my friends. Could they not see I'm in pain? Why don't they believe me.

My friends looked at me and then at each other before they both stood up. They both walked around the lunch table and stood in front of me. I stood up and waited for them to say something, anything. I just wanted the pain to stop.

"Cynthia, Honey,  we all know you love the attention but this is a bit far isn't it babe? . Now why would you make up such a thing?" One of my "friends" asked me.

I began to shake with anger and my breathing became unsteady and fast. I looked at the others hoping they would say something.

"Cynthia you can't go around making these false accusations against your boyfriend! How dare you try and bring his down and the reputation he worked so hard to build?" Are you fucking kidding me. Aren't my friends supposed to be sympathetic for me. I got raped. Do they not know?

"Please, you have to believe me! I'm telling the truth!" I say to my friends, are they crazy?

*end of flashback*

It hurts. Knowing no one in this shitty world will believe what Ethan did to me.

I stayed with my friends, i had no one else. They suggested that i go to the guidance counselor, but we know they don't do shit.

I also stayed with Ethan, even though i'm not happy being in a relationship but him being the "bad boy" almost gave me immunity, all the teachers loved him, That ment i got let off the hook for most assignments, Most students where scared of him so that ment they were also scared of me.

I head there was also another party tonight. I will never let myself go to another party after the situation. Last year my friends tried to throw a party for me, i shut it down immediately.

"CYNTHIA I NEED YOU. COME"
Ethan and i moved in together 7 Months ago. At first i thought it was a good idea,moving in with the boy of my dreams, no stress of my parents or sibling being disappointed in me sneaking out to have sex with him. Just me and Him. There was also a down side to that also, because it was only Me and Him. That means the only thing standing between him and a rape sentence to jail is his cocky friends.
No doubt about it he told his friends what he did to me, but of course being the suck ups they are, he probably threatened to stab them or something if they told anyone. He always had the habit of violent threats when someone tries to go against him

"Cynthia, love there is a party being held tonight, drive me there, do not stay i can't have you being a public embarrassment to everyone,pick me up. Make sure the room is ready for when i get back." Who does he think he is? bossing me around.
I knew i needed to leave this place, get out of this town, a place where no one knows me. I knew that dropping him off at this party would be opportunity to get out and go.

After i dropped him off at the party i went back to the apartment and grabbed my things, refilled my car, and left. I knew i needed to at least stop my my parents house so i could say goodbye to my little sister. I knew she would ask questions but i had to leave, not only for my safety but also hers and my parents. I needed a clean slate.

A few minutes out of town i reach into the back to get my vape, bad habit i know but it's something that relived the pain temporarily. One hand on the steering wheel the other in the backseat, frantically looking for my vape wasn't safe, i know that if i wanted to put Ethan behind bars where he belongs i would have to be alive. I pulled over my car so i could search for my vape properly. Searching for my vape was almost impossible. When i finally got it, i found something that i don't remember packing, i know each and every item i packed, but this i don't remember packing. I had to get back in the car, late at night and a young teenage girl in America dont mix well.

The letter was probably the most bland thing i have ever seen. The only interesting thing about the letter was the wax seal on the back. It was Gold, A letter was stamped onto the wax, the letter W. Opening it was pretty much the same, nothing but some coordinations, date, time and place.

Was it safe to go? With me not picking up Ethan from the party could cause things to be scary between us two.
You know that gut feeling you have when something is happening, that is what is happening right now. I know it's not safe to go but when my gut tells me something, i know she's right. I just don't know if it's safe.