Tag Team Duo

"C-Cousin?" Kara asked in shock and confusion.

"Well technically I'm Caitlin's cousin and therefore I'm Barry's half cousin. But I treat him like my little brother."

"So yeah.....our relationship is complicated." Barry chuckled.

Ellie bit down on her lip to stifle her laugh, "O-Oh....." Kara said softly.

"Now c'mon let me show you around." Lena said.

"I can't believe you were jealous of Barry's cousin." Ellie giggled quietly.

"Shut up." Kara sighed.

"Sooooooo?" Barry said as Lena gave him a confused look, "What do you think of her?"

"Let me get to know her a little bit better." Lena said, "But I see the way you to look at eachother and all I've wanted for you is to be happy."

"Thanks Lenny." Barry smiled.

"I told you to stop calling me that." Lena sighed with a hint of annoyance, "Anyway, I'm very glad you could make it and we can catch up all you want but I need be a good host." She said.

"Okay, don't drink too much." Caitlin said as Lena smiled and shook her head before walking away.

Barry turned around to face Kara who under the bright lights made her look even more beautiful. He walked over to her and held her hands in his.

"Have I told you you're beautiful yet?" He smiled softly as a blush spread across her cheeks.

"Yes, but I won't stop you from saying it again." She smiled as pressed her lips against his.

"Will you dance with me?" He asked

"Umm, I'm not sure." She said nervously, "I'm very bad at dancing......very bad."

"Don't worry about it." He chuckled. He pulled her out gentlely onto the dance floor where they held their hands together and began to move in sync.

They were slowly getting the hang of it until Barry felt a sharp pain on his feet, "How did you step on both of my feet?" He asked.

"I told you...this is your fault." Kara mumbled.

"Don't blame the victim."

Kara rested her head against his chest and closed her eyes, "Are you tired already?"

"No.......just thinking how lucky I am." She said, "I love you."

"I love you t-" A thundering explosion cut off his sentence as everyone's heads snapped around to lookat the source of the explosion.

Through the smoke stepped wasn't human. It was a hulking alien with small tusks and what appeared to be a hammer in it's hand.

It made direct eye contanct with Barry and let out a small growl. Panic ensued as everyone in the building felt fear like never before. In a matter of seconds Kara and Barry were enveloped in a crowd of people fleeing the building.

His eyes scanned the crowd for Lena and he saw her on the floor in front of the alien. The alien looked down at her and was about to crush her with his foot until Barry sped past and saved her.

"Go, find Caity and run." Barry said as Lena nodded.

"Be careful." She said before she left.

"Same goes for you Kara. I know you can hear me." Barry said to himself. The crowd of people were still fleeing but Barry and the towering alien were in a tight lock.

He was praying that Kara had heard him and left along with Lena, Caitlin and Ellie, "Just me and you ugly."

Barry's eyes widened in shock as fire started to spill out the sides of the alien's mouth. He opened his mouth and let out a pillar of fire from his mouth. Barry narrowly avoided it as it burned through the wall behind him.