"I promise"

Jark is in the Pokemon Centre feeding his Pokemons, and awaiting for nurse Joy to come and inform the situation of Murkrow . Jark's Nuzleaf had evolved into Shiftry and it looks very powerful .

Someone opens the door of the room . Its Nurse Joy .

Nurse Joy ," Your Murkrow was seriously injured . But he is now fine. Did any pokemon attack on him . "

Jark says the lie ," Yes . Maybe any Houndoom. "

Nurse Joy, " What ? But you said that you found it near glass temple . There is no Houndoom there . "

Jark ,"Then maybe any other pokemon . I was not there , so I don't know. "

Nurse Joy ," Oh ok . You can take Murkrow after 10 minutes. If you want the after feeding your pokemons , you can take your breakfast from the counter for free . "

Jark ," Thanks Nurse ."

Nurse Joy goes away . Jark's pokemons stop eating and they are staring at Jark .

Jark ," What happen guys ? Finish your food. "

Every pokemons know the real thing of the past incident as Shiftry has told them . But Jark did not know that his Pokemons know every thing .

Jark just say some words ," We should not tell everything in any time . "
 and goes out of the room to take his breakfast.

Its 11 AM , Jark decides to leave the pokemon centre now and will go to a forest to leave Murkrow too . Jark goes to the pokemon Gym.

Jark ," So here it is . Nice ! After leaving Murkrow , I will come here to fight . "

There is a big forest just beside the River . Jark reaches there .

Jark ," So Murkrow, here your another journey starts . Go ...."

Murkrow does not want to go any where as he wants to stay with Jark .

Jark ," Murkrow. GO Fly . The full sky is for you."

Murkrow still does not wants to fly .

Jark comes to Murkrow and he sits down to him and whispers ," Don't feel sad Murkrow. We will meet again in this same place . I promise ! "

After hearing this Murkrow decides to fly away with a tears of pain .

Jark goes to the river and washes his face . Actually , Jark was crying too . But to hide his tears he washed his face .

Now Jark is here in front of the Gym with his six pokemons .

Jark goes into it .

Someone ," Hey boy. I knew you would come here . "

Jark ," Yes Abhas Babu ."

Abhas ," So . You want this badge . You have to beat me . Only two pokemons . If you want to change pokemons you can . Just go into the room . There's a PC ."

Jark ," Ok . I want to change pokemons ."

Jark goes into the room and comes out after 2 minutes.

Abhas throws a pokeball ," So here you go ... Krokorok . "

OH. . Good choice .

Jark ," Its our turn go Fearow. "

Its Fearow's first match . And it's against a very strong Pokemon.

Abhas ," Krokorok use Slash . "

Jark ," Fly high. And use gust ."

Abhas ," Its a nice chance for us . Use Sandstorm. "

Krokorok uses Sandstorm . And because of it Fearow can't fly now . He has to come down .

Abhas ," Bite ."

Jark ," It will not be easy . Use Horndrill. "

Oh it was effective for Krokorok.

Abhas ," Use dig . Because Fearow can't fly now because of Sandstorm. "

Krokorok does it .

Jark ," Fearow try to fly ."

Fearow again tries to fly .

Abhas ," Come out and show them the power ."

Ahh that was dangerous but not very effective.

Abhas ," End the game use hyper beam. "

Jark ," Fearow use Hyper beam. "

The two magnificent attacks collides and

..    Drummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They both are ...

They both are......what ?
Let's see in next chapters