The Gym

Ohh.... The smoke goes up slowly.
  One minute. .. where is Heracross. The Ariados is crushed under two trees . Ohh the Hyper beam crashed on the trees so they fell on Ariados. The trees collapsed due to the Hyper beam by Ariados ... but where is Heracross. ..

Jark : "Heracross use mega punch. "

Heracross flies up fastly using quick attack and he is now using mega punch attack. The gravity and the power of Heracross make the attack more powerful. Not only the Ariados fainted because of the attack, but also there is a big hole in the ground.

Carlos : " Ok .. Very good Jark .. Come back Ariados .. GO Umbreon. "
Ohh that umbreon is very beautiful.
Jark : " Heracross go to the top of the tree . "
Carlos :" Use quick attack to prevent it to go there . "
Umbreon is not only beautiful but it is very fast also . Umbreon's quick attack prevent Heracross to go there.

Jark :" Mega punch. "
Carlos :"Dodge it using agility. "

Heracross misses. Oh....

Jark :"Heracross use double team. "
Carlos :" Use foresight to know the real one."
Umbreon uses foresight and Heracross can't do anything . Now Heracross is standing on the area full of sand.

Jark :"use Mega punch to sand ."
Carlos :" Umbreon stop .. its like a trick."

Heracross uses mega punch and makes a big hole . Now Heracross is under the sand.

Jark:" Sword dance."

Carlos :"What ... Sword dance ? "

Heracross uses Sword dance under the sand. Ohhh... Nothing seems to happen as a result.

Jark :" Heracross come here and use double team. "

Heracross comes here and uses double team.

Carlos :" HA ha ... you are kidding.
Go Umbreon use foresight and quick attack ."

Umbreon uses foresight and it seems that it has done it's work. It is using quick attack. .....

Umbreon is running towards Heracross.
Umbreon is very fast...hei it suddenly collapses in the sand. Ohhh. The Sword dance attack makes the sand like a quicksand. Jark smiles a little. ..

Jark :"Heracross use whirlwind and make a sandstorm. "

Heracross uses whirlwind and makes a sandstorm quickly.  Umbreon is trying to go there to prevent it.

Jark :"Heracross use double team. "
Carlos :" Umbreon use foresight. "

Umbreon tries to use foresight but he can't due to the sandstorm .

Jark :" Bravo Heracross . Now use Hyper beam. "

Heracross uses Hyper beam and Umbreon tries to prevent it but the sandstorm helps Heracross. Now the beam crashes on Umbreon. ..

Drummmmmmmmmm. .

Where is umbreon ? Ohhh.. it in the big hole made by Heracross.  Umbreon can't fight now.... 
Jark is very happy because he won his first gym batch in his first try.

Jark :" Yahhh. Heracross, you are a hero."

Carlos :" Really your Heracross is very strong.  Now you and your Pokemon deserve it.  It is Brown badge."

Jark :"Thank you SIR. "

Carlos :" Welcome . I think you will go to the Moonside town for your next gym."

Jark :"Yahhh. .Although I didn't know it."

Jark comes out from the gym . Now he wants only seven badges. And then Pokemon league...

Next morning----

           Jark comes out from the Pokemon Centre and he decides to leave the  the New wood town.  Let's go. ..

Ohh its a normal path to go to the next town. The path is like a village path but there is no village here .. hei there is a Pokemon. ..
Jark opens the pokedex.

Pokedex :" Its a Nuzleaf. Nuzleaf is a bipedal Pokémon with a single green leaf atop its head. The leaf is smaller on the female. This Pokémon is mostly brown with a beige mask marking on its face. Its bulky thighs are also beige and have thin striations, and there are what appear to be two nipples on its chest. It has thin arms with mitten-like hands. If its long, pointed nose is grabbed, Nuzleaf will lose its power."

Jark :" Its a grass type pokemon.  It have to catch it. GO CHARMANDER. "

Nuzleaf :" Leaf.."
Charmander :" mander ."
Jark :" Stop talking and use ember ."

Charmander uses ember and it hits Nuzleaf. Nuzleaf shakes his head loudly. Many powders are coming here by air.... Oi its sleep powder. .Charmander uses ember.  Ohh my good Nuzleaf was busy with the powders and the ember hurts it badly. But Charmander is sleeping due to the sleep powder attack. Nuzleaf is fainted.

Jark :" Go pokeball ."

One....two...thr. ohhh shit it brokes the pokeball.

Jark :" I choose you Heracross ."

Nuzleaf uses sleep powder again .

Jark :" Heracross use whirlwind. "

The whirlwind reruns the sleep powder towards Nuzleaf.  And Nuzleaf is now sleeping.

Jark :" Go pokeball. "

One....two....three ... Yes.

Jark :" Gotha we have caught it. "
Jark has three pokemons now . One is Charmander  (Fire  ),Heracross  (bug+fighting ) , Nuzleaf  (grass). Jark notices a van that is going to Moonside town as it is written on it. Jark opens the back gate and sits in the box without any sound . He notices that one man closes the back gate and says ," How I forgot to close the gate ? The boxes are very secret."

Jark :"What secret ? "(Whispers)
At the meantime he notices that the box is half filled with master balls . There are almost 10 master balls and there are 6 boxes there in the van.

Hai ..... the production of master balls has stopped but there is 60 master balls. He has to do something.  He chooses Charmander.  He already wakes up .

Jark :" Charmander use ember. "

It burns all the boxes and everything in them.

Jark :" Now my task is to release Red ."

Hei Jark didn't notice that there was two CC TV cameras. And there is the symbol of Team Soul. What he has done...........
If they understand that Jark wants to stop Team Soul.... ohhh..shit...

Ohh I think something interesting is going to happen. See in next part. Please vote for it and give me feedbacks. .

Bye.