(15)A Good Day

I had just said goodbye to Liz when my phone buzzes.
A message from Happy appears.

__________________________________
Hap-dawg
10:31 am

Come to the meeting spot.
Got something at home that you
should see.
__________________________________

I'm confused at first. I sneak away from Peter and Ned down the hall and make my way out to find Happy.

When I get out to our meeting spot I knock on the back window before opening the door and peeking my head in.

"Hey, Happy." I say, almost as a question. "What's going on?" I ask.

"I just got something to show you." He smirks.

"Something you need to pull me out of school for?"

"Just wait, you'll see." He says.

"Okay..." I look at him confused before trying to take a peek into his mind.

"Ah-ah. None of that." He shakes his head as he sees my eyes glowing.

"What the heck. Why not?" I complain.

"Because, it's a surprise and you'll spoil it if you look." Happy replies.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms as I shake my head.

We arrive at the new compound upstate not long after and I hop out of the car.

As I make my way up the stairs, admiring the building, I notice the Quinjet is here, and I can feel something is off. Something is different. I head inside, and up the stairs. I walk closer to the window to see if I can spot anyone in the Quinjet but there's no luck.

"Hey, is Vision back for a check-in today? Who brought the Quinjet?" I call out to Happy before I turn around.

I turn and look forward. My eyes widen and my breath hitches in my throat. My jaw opens and I stand there in shock as what looks back at me, is my sister.

A smile grows on her face as she sets her eyes on mine. Instantly my eyes start to water and I'm at a loss of words.

"Wanda..." I whisper.

"Hi." She mouthes back before rushing up to me and pulling me into a tight hug. Tears silently escape my eyes as I rest my head on her shoulder.

I pull away and she looks at me, she holds my face in her hands and wipes away my tears with her thumbs.

"I didn't know when I'd see you again." I say quietly.

"I couldn't stay away for too long." She says to me before leaning in and touching our foreheads. I hold her hands as I let tears go down my cheeks.

"I have to much to tell you." I laugh through my tears.

"Okay." She laughs back.

I bring her up to my new room where we talk about everything.
{new room tings🍄}

I tell her about Peter, Liz, Liz's dad, school, everything

I tell her about Peter, Liz, Liz's dad, school, everything. We laugh, we cry, and we laugh some more. I tell her about homecoming, I show her photos I've taken while she's been gone. She even tells me all about her and Vision, their place, where they're staying. She has a whole new life.

"I can't believe you've lost most of your accent." She tells me.

"Hey, yours is pretty gone too." I state and she lets out a laugh.

"I must say, you've got an amazing life going for yourself." She says to me before looking around my room.

"It would be better if you were in it." I say quietly with a smile. She gives me a look and hugs me.

"You know I want to be here." She says to me as she holds my cheek in her hand. "Maybe soon." She whispers as she brushes my hair behind my ear.

I sigh and roll my eyes. "What is it, Vis?" I ask. A second later he walks through the wall and appears across from us.

"I'm sorry to intrude." He says. "Mr. Stark has warned us that reporters are to be showing up."

Wanda and I look at each other confused.

"He said something about a special announcement." Vision clarifies. "I believe it may be in our best interest to leave."

I lets out a deep breath and looks at Wanda. She takes my hand and we walk out of the room.

We meet up with Tony on our way to the Quinjet's parking spot. "Ah, I see you've found the surprise." Tony says.

I walk with Wanda, Vision and Tony up to the Quinjet and we say goodbye.

I hug Wanda tightly and another tear escapes my eye. She pulls away and holds my face in her hands. "ya ochen' tebya lyublyu." (I love you so much)  She says before kissing my forehead.

"ya tozhe tebya lyublyu." (I love you, too) I tell her. She lets go of me and Vision put his arm around her.

"Take care of her, okay?" I say, looking at Vision and he nods.

"I'll see you soon." Wanda whispers to me before she and Vision walk up the Quinjet. The door latches and I smile as tears of joy fall from my eyes.

Tony and I turn around and make our way back downstairs.

"That was a nice visit, huh?" He says to me.

"Yes, it was." I reply. "Thank you, Tony." I say sincerely as we walk down the stairs. He looks at me, a smirk on his face, and nods.

"So, what's the big announcement?" I ask him.

He lets out a small laugh and looks forward without answering.

"Tony...?" I say. He looks at me again.

"It's funny you ask, actually..."

•   •   •