Who Is Bo Xuan And Qing Mu?

Bo Xuan is actually Bai Jue. He wore a mask and lived in seclusion in Qing Chi Palace to secretly take care of Hou Chi. By then, the God Realm had been sealed up after the Tribulation of Chaos and the war with the Devils.

Bo Xuan subsequently disappeared from Hou Chi's life. He promised Hou Chi that he will return after 10,000 years. This is because Bai Jue found out a way to cultivate the Power of Chaos which is needed to tame the Tribulation of Chaos. He wanted to be the sacrificial lamb on Shang Gu's behalf so that she can stay safe.

o successfully cultivate the Power of Chaos, one needs to have both the demonic and immortal powers. As Bai Jue has immortal powers in him, he can't simply absorb demonic powers without harming himself. Hence, Bai Jue split up from his original being and fell into deep slumber to give rise to Qing Mu. Qing Mu will cultivate the demonic powers in him and when the time comes, he will be merged back into Bai Jue's being. What Bai Jue couldn't foresee though is for Qing Mu to gain his own spiritual root and eventually falls in love with Hou Chi.

Bai Jue re-awakened and took back Qing Mu's body in Episode 38.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT . NEXT PART WILL BE RELEASED SOON. STAY TUNED ! THANK YOU!