The Fate Of Other Characters.

Mu Guang turned himself into a stone dragon at the border to ensure peace between the immortals and demons in Episode 48. He felt guilty for failing in his duty to watch over the 3 realms entrusted to him by the True Gods when he covered up for Wu Huan.

Jing Jian died when he sacrificed himself to protect Feng Ran and stop the battle between the immortals and demons in Episode 47.

Jing Yang left for the Human Realm to make his contribution. He wanted to repent for his mistakes and didn't agree with his mother anymore in Episode 48.

Jing Zhao is the only one left to look after Wu Huan who has gone crazy in Episode 49.

Feng Ran took over Mu Guang's position as Queen of the Immortal Realm. She still misses Jing Jian

Gu Jun died after extracting Shang Gu's original being from his body and implanting it into Hou Chi in Episode 41.

Yue Mi died as she shielded Tian Qi from being killed by Wu Huan in Episode 14.

Tian Qi still thinks of Yue Mi. He decided love is not for him in Episode 49.

Xue Ying sacrificed herself to kill Mo Yu during the war with the Devils in Episode 16.

Sen Jian died when Tian Qi withdrew the Purple Moon which the Demons needed for cultivation in Episode 42.

Chang Qin decided to go to the Human Realm and leave Sen Yu as she felt they couldn't go back to the past in Episode 49.

The God Realm is re-opened and Shang Gu re-awakened Zhi Yang in Episode 48.

Zi Yan died after being killed by Jing Yang in Episode 42.

Hong Ri was reincarnated as a fox and seen again in human form in Episode 49.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT . NEXT PART WILL BE RELEASED SOON. STAY TUNED ! THANK YOU!