CHAPTER THREE

I walk up just before 5 I hopped into the shower and let the warm water hit my face, once I was done, I got out and headed to my closet, I pick a simple outfit black leather jeans a tight black turtleneck and black combat boots.

You can tell what my favourite colour is, I tied my two daggers on each thigh grabbing my bag placed my pistol in, I start to walk down the stairs and I notice the maids are awake to start breakfast I took the elevator to pick my ride for today, I chose to take my Audi R8 I start driving on the main road as my thoughts started to play up, would he come? of course he would his the next leader for the Italian mafia, would he even look at me? Ugh, I need to stop thinking.

As I arrived at the building I parked my car far from the main road just in case, I start walking to the building then I heard my name I turn to find no one that weird. A few moments later I was on the 30th floor, I knocked on the door as I see Mrs Austen with her cup of coffee,

"Ah Celine, come in" I nod and went to sit at one of the couches, "would you like some coffee, Celine?" "Yes please", five minutes later she places my coffee on the table, she sat down and grabbed her notepad.

"Well Celine, I was surprised to receive your message last night, as I thought that you would never come back"

"I know and I want to apologise for the way I left yesterday" I take a deep breath and looked her in the eye "just a certain topic hit me hard and I couldn't bring myself to talking about it" as she writes in the little notepad her eyes focus on me again

"Celine are you ready to tell me about it?"

"Well, if I don't talk about now and let it out, I might as well just drive off the cliff to end my suffering"

I take a sip of my coffee it wasn't Turkish coffee but at least it was something, I placed down the coffee, and I got up and walked to the floor to ceiling windows and watched the sun rise, I took another breath as I was ready to finally tell someone.

"When I was 15, I came to the acceptance of being a victim of rape and violence it hurt me badly and I know I'm not religious but, in this religion, knowing that my virginity was taken out of wedlock is a massive sin, I know I'll properly end up in hell for my job yet I've always dreamt to at least losing my virginity to the one I love, but honestly what's loves?"

I pause as the sunlight hits my face to warm it up, as I grew tired of standing, I walk back to the couch and sat down

"My family and another family that we grew to love as our own we went on a holiday as we celebrated the Turkish, British and Italian victory against the Americans, we ended up in the Maldives we had three villas, two for the parents and one of us teenagers, as my brother and I and the Russo Brothers settled down Alexander Russo comes into my room, I have always had a crush for Alexander yet I thought to myself that I and him could never work as he is 6 years older than me, he sat on my bed and start with small talks"

I closed my eyes as I feel tears in my eyes as flashbacks are going through my head

"We can take a little break Celine"

"No, it's okay" I take another deep breath and continue

"Alexander confessed in finding a somewhat sexual attention towards me and he wanted to start a relationship with me, however, I couldn't tell my parents nor my brother as he said I feel it will be as a secret, I told myself that I shall not sleep with another until I was married, I was too scared to tell Alexander I stay quiet on the topic"

"Our relationship went on for three years, he would send me flowers, jewellery with his initials on it and take me on little dates as I lied to my parents as say I was with a friend" tears started going down my face, Mrs Austen hands me a tissue and I tried to dry up my face, but it wasn't enough I haven't cried this much since then

"When I turned 18, my parents chucked me a surprise birthday ball and invited all my friends, of course, the Russo family and other mafia families, Alexander pulled me out of the ball and lead me into my room, I grew strong feelings towards Alexander yet I hadn't told him I loved him, he started to kiss me and he started to take off my dress at first I stopped, we haven't had sex yet, but I felt it was right we were together for three years and what could go wrong"

"I want you so bad Celine" he started kissing my neck as he was unhooking my bra as I was left with my panties, it took a step back to admire my body "fucking gorgeous all mine" his lips landed on mine again as he starts to undress himself when he was left with his boxers on, he lifted me up a wrapped my legs around his waist without breaking the kiss.

I felt my back hit my bed and he climbed on top of me, kissing my neck, his fingers started tracing down my stomach, his fingers found my panties pushing down, his fingers touched my folds "so wet for me babe" "Alex please" he rubs the lips, slowly putting a finger in my pussy thrusting slowly yet the feeling of pleasure, my stomach starts to twist and Alexander whispers in my ear "Don't do dare cum yet, we barely just begun" he takes out his finger leaving me hot and bothered.

He stands up to his pick his dress pants from the floor and grabs a condom he still stands as he watches my body, he licks his lips, he drops his boxers and my life flashed me before my eyes, all I could think how the fuck is that going to fit in me. He chuckles as he could read my thoughts, he places the condom on his dick and climbed back on top of me, "you ready?" I nod as I try to catch my breath still feeling hot and bothered from when he left me all high, "use your words babe", I swallowed my saliva, to bring back moisture into my mouth, I was really going to do this, "Yes" without a second to think he entered into me, the mixture of pain and pleasure was like no other "my Lord baby, you're so tight, so tight for daddy" he kept thrusting and hard I was moaning so loud without a care in the world.

"I'm going to cum" "me to baby", he kept thrusting hard as the pain just became a pleasure and I was loving every second of it, as I felt my stomach tight he came as did I, he pulled out and laid down next to me, we both tried to catch our breath, as I was about to confess my love for him he gets out of bed "where are you going?" "I gotta go I have a job tonight" "oh okay, be safe"

He left with no kiss, no goodbye

"After we had sex, I called him the next day no answer, I texted him nothing, I started to get worried and I didn't know what to do, after a week from not hearing him I decided that I would surprise him at one of his office buildings, I arrived and went to knock off his door then I heard a woman's voice not a conversation like moans, without knocking I pushed the door open and...."

More tears came down I couldn't stop; I know I must let it out

"I saw him naked with one of his assistance he had her bent over his desk, he looked at me in the eye and continued to fuck her..."

"I thought you loved me" was all I could say I was so heartbroken I thought he was different "Ahaha are you serious you know how long it took me to get into your pants" tears started filling up my eyes

"so, you just used me, for three fucking years?"

"Basically yeah"

"Now can you leave, as you can see, I have unfinished business to do"

"You fucking pig, you better watch your back"

"I went on a killing spree that day, I killed more than 10 people and I had no regret, I didn't know what I was thinking, giving myself to him, when clearly I was just an object to him...."