CHAPTER TEN

Kamal P.O.V

"I'm sorry.... Adam.... here....at the ball" I know my sister very well, she can hide her emotions and act as of nothing has happened, but I know her too well to know that motherfucker is her worst nightmare, and I can't imagine how she reacted when she saw him after many years.

I tried my best as a right-hand man and a brother to get him as far away from her as possible, but that little snake always finds a way to torment her, it's bad enough that he ruined her life, fucking pig.

"Celine, I don't trust that prick with a stick, you will sleep in my room until he has left the house, if he goes near you, I won't hesitate to put a bullet in his head"

"Kamal I can it will seem as something is wrong, Mother, Father and the Russo will raise questions, we must act as if nothing happened I can't bear the thought of Mother and Father find out their favourite nephew raped their daughter, who do u think they will believe, huh, they will say I was little I must have dreamt of it" her eyes start to feel with salty tears, my sister doesn't deserve any of this, I may be a year younger but I will protect her with my life.

I pull her into a hug to let her cry out her tears before someone comes, when she let go she fixed herself up, I placed my arm out for her to grab and she did, we start to walk inside and the sight of my Father, Adam and Alexander talking, Celine's handholds on tight on my arm trying to compose her emotions, I look down as I find her already looking in my direction she gave me a nod and we continued to walk back to our seat.

Alexander P.O.V

Celine actions completely changed when she and Adam were alone, I don't know what had happened, but seeing Celine comfortable I knew something was up, inviting Adam to stay was wrong of me as I had no right as it is not my home, yet I'm interested to find out what was going on between Celine and Adam.

Celine P.O.V

My brother stayed with me the entire night, never left my side, once we ate out food, we decided to stay at the table until it was time for us to leave, Alexander was to my right, Kamal to my left and Adam in front of me, I try to hold in my stomach as I start to feel sick, Kamal notice that I was a bit pale and suggested that I need to go to the bathroom, as Kamal and I get up from our seat, Alexander places a hand on my wrist to stop me from walking.

"Where are you going Amore Mio (My love)" I knew if I had spoken, I will vomit all over this perfect idiot

"She has to go to the bathroom" Kamal saves me the talking

"I'll take her" before Kamal and object, Alexander grabs hold of my waist and lead me into the bathroom, oh lord I can't hold it in anymore, I ran first to find an empty toilet and everything came out, I felt big hands holding my hair up to not get any vomit on it, once everything was out I sat on the bathroom floor trying to control myself, what the fuck is wrong with me, Alexander picks me up bridal style and placed me on top of the countertop, he grabs a paper towel, wets them and comes back to face me,

"May I" he holds the wet paper towel in his hand, I nod as I fear my breath smells and didn't want to push him away, he starts to wipe away lord knows what, but he slows his movement, his other hand cresses my cheek as his thumb carefully swipes against my lips, what was I doing, his becoming too comfortable.

Once I had the energy, I jumped off the countertop, once I fixed myself up before he even has the chance to say anything I walk out the door, I start to walk down the hallway and I texted Kamal:

Celine: I'm ready to go home, you coming?

Kamal: I'll call the car

Alexander P.O.V

As I was wiping the last bits of vomit from her mouth, I know I should be disgusted but I wasn't, I placed my hand on her face, I look deep trying to find a single flaw on her face, nothing, absolutely nothing, she is perfect, her fair skin glowing in the light, her dark green eyes staring at my soul, Lord I would do anything for the woman, she is my everything

I could tell she misses my touch as I miss her in general, I leave with my mistake every day I should have found another way to have dealt with the situation better but hurting her was the only way. As she jumped off the countertop she ran out, I looked at myself in the mirror staring at myself in disappointment, I know I have lost her, but I'll fight for the rest of my life just to have her next to me again.