CHAPTER THIRTY

Five years later

"Ava and Elijah, if you're not downstairs in two seconds, you can kiss your iPad's goodbye" I hear little footsteps coming towards my office.

"Yes, Mama?" Elijah looking at me with those sweet brown eyes, "have you done your homework? is the toy room clean? Your father will be home soon, and we don't want to upset him, do we? You guys promised him movie night."

"Yes, Mama" they both ran off up the stairs,

After the whole Russians and Adam situation, I found out I was pregnant. I did a DNA test to make sure it was Alexander's because I couldn't leave with the mind of carrying the pricks kids. I would have killed myself, but thank the lords it was Alexander's,

Alexander rushed the wedding as he didn't want to wait a whole year, the wedding was small just how I like it just with the family, we didn't enjoy a honeymoon just yet until the kids were born, but now I can't bring myself to leave them for even a second, they are my life now,

Alexander bought a house in Manchester, not too far nor close to the city, as we wanted our own space to raise the kids away from the mafia. Kamal was taking over until I returned as leader; however, I was always kept in the loop. Kamal and Matteo got married two years ago, and they travelled all over Europe, taking into the married life. Alessandro is still undercover in the CIA, keeping eyes for us, as the CIA has tried to take me down a few times but failed as I held too much power.

Mary and Mother would come over twice a week to look after the kids as Alexander promised to take me on little dates at least once a week. Alexander has been busy with the Italian mafia, and he opened a few businesses as a cover. Once I come back into power, we will merge, forming three solid mafias and becoming invincible.

I could tell Alexander entered into the room as I could smell his scent; his chest hit my back, wrapping his arms around my stomach kissing my neck, "Shhhh, I just need a little time with you for a few moments before the little devils come running down" I chuckle, our relationship wasn't affected by the kids we still have sex, basically every fucking day, his 33 years of age and still going,

His hot breath hitting my neck as he nibbles and kisses every part of my skin, his hands find my breast as he starts to massage them, he knows my weak stops, and he loves it, "DADDY" oh no, aha, "here they come."

"Daddy, we saw your car! Why did you not come to see us?"

Alexander grabs hold of the twin in each hand, "because your mother and I had some business to discuss, but why are you not in your PJ's? I was promised movie night."

"Give us five, Daddy" they quickly jump out of Alexander's hands, running out of the room so fast, his attention falls back to me as he slowly walks towards me, "Mrs Russo, I believe we have five minutes to finish where we left off."

"You won't finish in five minutes, my dear husband, you are becoming sloppy" It was a lie; he was driving me crazy, the amount the pleasure he gives send me to the heavens, sometimes I just like teasing his big ego,

"Oh, my dear wife, that's not what you said last night" he grips tightly around my waist, lifting me onto the bookshelves. He kisses me with so much passion and hungry. He pulls up my dress to my hips as I unbuckle his belt zipping down his pants. He enters into my slit fast and hard, shit.

He thrusts faster, causing my legs to feel like jelly, "Alexander, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum" he kisses me to shut my mouth, fearing I might be a bit loud for the kids to hear, "cum for me, amore" he says between the kiss, I do as he says, and he follows behind feeling his cum all inside of me, "sloppy huh."

"Shut up" I kiss his soft lips, and I will never get tired of them,

"Mama Daddy, we are ready" the kids walk into the room, lucky we got dressed quick

"Coming kids, go set up the movie. Will we go get snacks" they run out of the room, heading towards the movie theatre, "they better not pick frozen. I over it as I prefer Tangled."

"Don't be a bore, Alexander. They will fall asleep 10 minutes into the movie, and once they are asleep, we can have a little bit of fun."

"Ilike you're thinking amore." 

THE END.