So Dark

Knowing that it was coming didnt make things any easier. In fact it just gave more time for the sadness to fester, the depression to take root. Jimin knew this was coming, knew in his heart for a long time and knew knew for 4 months. Jungkook was leaving. His best friend, his Makanae would soon no longer be here. There would be no late nite run ins in the kitchen where they shared the thoughts and feelings about their day. No more "hey wanna order pizza" texts at any random moment. No more hugs to make him feel better when he felt like the whole world was against him. No more getting up to use the bathroom in the middle of the nite and hearing Jungkook be loud in his room gaming with his friends. In its place roared a deafening silence, one so loud that it made it impossible to hear.
This was a good thing, a happy change, Jungkook was leaving finally going to go live out his dreams only without him. Leaving him all alone. Jimin doesn't think he ever remembers a time when he felt so alone and depressed as he does now.

Short but i think it could be an amazing one if it could reach its full potential.

I may delete this one it has a lot more to do with things I am personally going thru rite now just put into the context of a jikook story so if its gone one day thats why.