CHAPTER 1

THROUGH DIFFERENT EYES
_

________________________________________
"Hyung" Jungkook whisper yells into the dark room

"Hyung" he repeats just a tad bit louder

"What Jungkookie" Jimin replies sleep littering his musical voice.

"Can I sleep with you again?" Jungkook asks shyly

Jimin moves over making some room and mumbles a a sleepy "come on"

Jungkook almost timidly get into the bed turning on his side and fitting his lanky body around Jimin's much smaller one.

"Goodnight hyung" Jungkook says under his breath.

Sometime later, Jimin wakes up to an annoying jostling, almost a rocking motion. Disoriented and confused, it takes his mind a momenttoto process and realize what he is feeling. Once his sleep riddled brain catches up he gasps a shocked little sound

"Jungkookie!" He exclaims

"Kook what are you doing!" he asks in a mild panic as Jungkook continues to rock his hips against Jimin's behind. Jimin goes to makes to move away thinking Jungkook is probably asleep and not even fully conscious of his actions but is immediately stopped by strong hands digging into his hips holding, pinning them in place preventing his plan for extraction.

"Hyung please" Jungkook whimpers breath tickling the back of his neck.

"Kook what the? What are you doing" he asks.

Jimin startles as he feels a gentle hand sneak around to the front of his shorts palming his dick. Jimin lets out an honest to god squeak as he tries yet again to move away. Jungkook exhales a frustrated groan followed by an almost inaudible "not enough" and before Jimin can even process the action, he feels Jungkook roughly yank down his boxer shorts exposing his most private areas. Jungkook groans as his eyes draw straight to the parts of Jimin he has just exposed. Jimin shivers at the cold air on his exposed skin or maybe in anticipation.

He waits for what feels like a thousand heartbeats, he hears a shuffling noise behind and then there it is...a moment he has fantasized about more times than he'll ever willingly admit, he can feel Jungkook smooth and rock hard rubbing against the sensitive skin between his cheeks. Jimin is stock still, unmoving, for a moment. Not quite able to believe yet that this isn't really some wet dream his mind has fabricated maybe a result of the kimchi he ate before bed. However that thought quickly dissolves when Jungkook slips his hand under the front of his shorts and ever so gently runs his thumbs over the slit at the head of his dick swipes at the mositure gathered there eliciting a small desperate whimper from Jimin's lips.

"Jungkookie we shouldn't.."
Jimin tries to say but is silenced by the feel of Jungkook's tongue grazing the vein at the side of his neck.

"Doesn't this feel good Hyung?" Jungkook says sinfully in his ear. Where the hell is this confidence coming from and why does the makanae suddenly sound ao much like a MAN?!
Jungkook can feel the indecision in the way Jimin's body tenses as he rids him the rest of the way of his shorts. Damn he figures,he will probably never get another chance like this again and before Jimin can open he mouth to try and protest again, he goes for it. Gently he wraps his hand around Jimin's hard dick and slowly moving his fist up and down. Jimin lets out what is to Jungkook's ears, the most delicious little moan he has ever heard and he smirks to himself.

"Do you really want me to stop Hyung?" he says emphasizing his words with a roll of his hips

"Hmm? Want me to stop touching you Hyung?" Jungkook teases

"I want you to stop calling me that" Jimin tells him sounding both annoyed and desperate in the same breath

"Jimin I can stop rite now, or..." Jungkook moans

"I don't Kook" Jimin whines "please"

"Please what Jimin?" Jungkook says

"Please"

"I can't do anything if you wont tell me, I need your words Jiminie Hyung"

"P..please dont stop touching me" Jimin finally manages.

Jungkook starts to rock his hips in earnest qhile trying to jerk Jimin off in tandem with the movement of his hips. It doesn't take long, both boys being so worked, it only take a total of maybe 1 minute before they reach their heights.

"Jimin... I'm gonna..." Jungkook groans

"UGH Me to...don't stop Kookie"

Jimin feel a twitch against his ass and then a warm wetness spread all over his sensitive skin there as he hears his name fall desperately from Jungkook's lips and that's what does it for him as he releases himself into Jungkook's hand.

Jimin doesn't know why he thought things would change after the impassioned incident with Jungkook because for
better or worse Jungkook will always be Jungkook. Will always be the boy that 3 years ago stole Jimin's heart without even seeming to notice.. To be fair, Jimin did try to talk to him about the "incident" once and that well that just went fantastically...

"Jimin I didn't mean to...that's just not me.." Jungkook had said to which Jimin had sneered

"Oh really Kook! that wasn't you that rubbed their dick over my ass and jacked me off till we both saw stars?" Jimin said with an edge to his voice Jungkook's already large doe eyes had gone impossibly larger at that.

"Hyung! don't say such things like that I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that and it won't ever happen again so let's just forget it ok" Jungkook had said with a finality that caused a pang to shoot thru Jimin's heart and simply turned his back and walked away.