Chapter 13

Chaeyoung's POV- 

This is so shocking. These two guys are behaving as if it isn't a big deal at all.

I am questioning my hyung now. Is she in her right mind?

Mina unnie and Nayeon unnie are sharing glances at each other. 

Seeing Mina enter, I see hyung's face flinch. It pisses me off a little bit but never mind.

"WHAT THE FUCK happened to you Nayeon?" Mina unnie runs to Nayeon unnie. This was the first time she ever cussed in front of me. I was taken aback by her suddenly reversed personality. 

The two girls start bickering and laughing with each other hitting each other's shoulder. I go and sit on the chair at the right side of hyung.

"How are you right now?" I ask trying to compose myself. 

"What are you doing with Mina, Chaeng?" She questions me instead.

"Shouldn't I ask you about the same thing hyung?" My voice raises a little bit.

"We'll talk later about that. You don't know anything.. But did you bring that?" She says messing my hair. 

I get back from her. 

"Don't." I show her my finger to stop her from acting like a kid in this tensed situation and throw the stuff at her, she asked me to bring.

She catches it with a grin on her face.

"How are you feeling, Jeongyeon?" Minari asks. 

Hyung just nods and flashes a smile. 

I pull her hand to grab her attention. She turns at me with a boring face.

"Dubu unnie told me everything, you know.." I whisper. 

"Oh yeah? And what do you want to ask me then?" Unnie asks pissed.

"Bro why are you back firing at me? Don't you think you are the one walking on thin ice here? Having fun with one of those?"

"Oh yeah? Then what about Mina? Why are you with her right now?"

"You don't know her story so stop assuming." I tightly grip her hand.

"Exactly Chaeng. Exactly." She rolls her eyes at me. 

"Well Well, look who all we have here." All 4 us turn our heads towards the door and see Dahyun unnie standing there, arms crossed, totally annoyed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dahyun's POV-

"Call out to Sana and Momo too. Let's have a good chat!" I say sarcastically. 

"Dahyun calm down." Jeongyeon unnie says. 

"Unnie shhh. I had a really bad day so let me be." I reply back in an instant. 

"Where's Tzuyu though?" She asks back. 

"On her way." I say taking a seat on the sofa. 

The ambience is really awkward. I am pissed off at the bullies . They have been whispering all along and haven't stopped yet. Disgrace! Jeongyeon unnie and Chaeng look cross with each other. They must have had a fight. Ofc, nothing new. 

After a while, Tzuyu joins in.

"Mianhae, I got a little late. There was billing left to do." I nod smiling at her and pat the empty seat beside me. She runs and sits on it. Gasping out.