HATE TO LOVE(EPISODE 1)

AT ARORA MANSION:
Two girls were sleeping on their bed peacefully.The sunlight falls on their faces which made them to come out of their dream land.The one girl took her phone and saw the time it's 9:00am she shouted oh my god its 9 we are getting late.The girl revealed to be Prachi.
Prachi started shouting Sahana wake up its 9:00am we should check our results wake up.
Sahana: it's already late.
Prachi: yes I am going to take bath.you are the second to wake up so you go and bath in mom's room.she said and she went to take bath.
At dining hall:
Sahana came down.she ran towards her maasi and hugged her and said Good morning maasi.
Pragya: Good morning beta.where is Prachi today is your results right today also you both woke up late.
Sahana: sorry massi hereafter I will woke up earlier.
Pragya:I won't believe because every time you say the same words but you never followed 🤣
Prachi also came down after taking bath she hugged pragya and said mom good morning.I thought that today also you went to office.
Pragya:How can I go..today my daughter's results.I won't go anywhere because I need to celebrate it right.
Prachi:I miss saritha aunty right now.
Sahana: Me tooo
Pragya: oh my babies...she will be back very soon don't worry she always wants you both to be happy if she knows that you both are missing her she will feel bad..
Prachi nods her head and hugs pragya.pragya kisses on her forehead Sahana also join their hug.
AT MEHRA MANSION:
Every one is standing near Rhea's bed and trying to wake her up but rhea keeps on saying 5 mins dad plzz after many excuses she woke up.
Abhi: sweetheart today is your results are you eager to know results.
Rhea: Not a single bit dad.I hate studies but after results I think I no need to study and I will concentrate on my dream to become as a model.Then I will earn more money I don't need to ask permission from you to buy makeups..she said happily and ran towards her wardrobe to select her dress.
Abhi saw some bills on her bed he took that and shocked to see the amount in the bill it was 20,000
Rhea came out of her room shouting..
Rhea:Dad I don't have matching earrings to wear.
Abhi:Beta you already many pairs of earrings wear any one of that..
Rhea:Dad you hate me.You don't love me.I will go and ask to bujji she will give me whatever I need.
Abhi's pov:
She is different pragya.pragya hate makeup but her daughter loves makeup and spending 20,000 in her cosmetics now I want to see my another daughter whether she is also like Rhea...No she won't be like Rhea. she will be like pragya..
Plzz god I want to see my another daughter,please show her in my eyes🥺
DINING HALL:
Every one gathered in dining table for having breakfast.
Abhi Also came there,kohlis were also present.
Abhi:where is Ranbir?
Vikram:That monkey is sleeping still now.
Pallavi:I told Aryan to wake him up with in 5-10min he will come by the way today rhea's results right where is she?
Abhi:She is not interested in reading and she didn't have any interest to see her marks.If pragya was here na..Abhi realised what he is saying and stopped speaking..
Vikram:pragya! Who is that.
Abhi:When the time comes you all will know.He said this and he went to the office..
RANBIR'S ROOM:
Two boys are shown boxing hard revealed to be Ranbir and Aryan.
Aryan:Bro,Today is our results after that we need to take care of business...
Ranbir:Yes,Aryan but you know what I am not interested to take care of business but papa is forcing me to take care of business.
Aryan:Bro, Don't worry I think chief will help us.
Ranbir:Ok Aryan come let us go and have breakfast......

Precap:Prachi and Rhea results.Arora family to come India.