HATE TO LOVE(EPISODE 13)

AT ARORA MANSION:
Prachi:Mam you know what tomorrow Rhea bday.
Pragya:what!?You both have birthday on same day wonderful...

Sahana:S maasi they both look same having birthday on same day what an coincidence

Pragya starts to think about her another daughter.
Even she will be also like Rhea cute, loving and tomorrow is her birthday.
Prachi:Mom tomorrow we are going to mehra mansion so be ready.
Saritha:What once again.
Sahana:Yes I am very happy and you don't act like you don't want to come.
Saritha:You shut your mouth.
Pragya:Prachi and Sahana now go and sleep.Advance happy birthday Prachi.
Prachi:Thank you maa good night
Sahana:Good night maasi.
AT MEHRA MANSION:
Abhi: Tomorrow my daughter's birthday.
My one daughter is with me but my another daughter she is with pragya.

I know that while comparing to me pragya can give her more happiness but she can't give her luxurious life but I can give her

I know that while comparing to me pragya can give her more happiness but she can't give her luxurious life but I can give her.she can't celebrate her birthday in big level but I can I wish my daughter should be with me.
I am little excited because Prachi also has same birthday as my daughter's and tomorrow Prachi is also going to be a part of this day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DAUGHTER'S....
AT KOHLI MANSION:
Ranbir was happily playing football in his room until Aryan came.
Aryan:Bro you know what tomorrow Prachi birthday.
Ranbir:Nice prank I am not going to be fooled.
Aryan:Bro I am saying the truth tomorrow Prachi and Rhea birthday and tomorrow Prachi will come here.
Ranbir: Really tomorrow Rhea bday and Prachi and Rhea have birthday on same dag awesome.
Aryan:I am very eager to see Prachi tomorrow.
Ranbir:Why?

Aryan:Bro she will be very cute asusual but tomorrow is her birthday she will extra pretty I think if I am in your place definitely I would make her as my girlfriend then wife the mom of my babies

Ranbir:By hearing this Ranbir was burning in jealousy....
Aryan: Don't you think tomorrow I and Prachi can do romantic dance.
Ranbir:You stop it you don't dare to touch her😡
Aryan:Why bro?You hate her I like her.
Ranbir goes out of his room with full of angriness.
Aryan:What happened to him.I think he started loving Prachi so that he don't want to see her with another guy even his brother oh this is called as possesiveness.
Ranbir comes downstairs he sees dida sitting in sofa and comes near her.
Ranbir:What are you doing?
Dida:I am ordering gifts in online.
Ranbir:But you never buy gifts for any one then?
Dida:Yeah!I won't but prachi deserve my gift so I am ordering it.

Ranbir:But you never buy gifts for any one then?Dida:Yeah!I won't but prachi deserve my gift so I am ordering it

Ranbir:Even you know about Prachi birthday no one told me.
Dida:Why Prachi didn't tell you?
Ranbir: No she didn't tell me I think I am not important for her.
Dida:It's not like that kanna.if she likes you means she won't tell you about her happiness and sadness but you should understand and be with her.so she won't tell you about her birthday but you should know and wish her at a right time
I am very happy that I am going to get Prachi as my bahu.
Ranbir:Wat?!she is just my friend don't think too much she is so good but she won't be mrs.Ranbir kohli.
Dida:Let me see it who will be my bahu.

SRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS MANY DAYS AND SRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE.I HAVE BOARD EXAM NXT MONTH SO I HAVE TO PREPARE FOR IT DURING MY FREE TIME I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.....